Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OK here goes + I still say he's gone

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, December 08, 2005, 10:03:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TxHog

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on December 08, 2005, 10:41:40 am
Quote from: Father Swine on December 08, 2005, 10:39:35 am
Bacon, I agree that everything you have said sounds logical, but have lost faith that
our program will do anything except protect it's 'good ol boys'.

Sorry, but I'll be very, very shocked if any significant changes are made.

At this point the hope is that the BOT steps in. Imagine that, two years ago we were all wanting White off our backs and now we pray that he can establish some power within the BOT to do what is RIGHT!

Bacon out...

After JL and JFB coup at the BOT a couple of years ago you can bet that JW will not get in the way of the aformentioned messing up.

pfrg999

This is TO silent.. for something not to be happening.. and BallHOG Shut up... Don't read... don't post 42 times... take your yawn and go home...

Kragthorpe for Coach!!!!!   If no BD
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

heffy22

Janie Graenig  sp?
Quote from: bdutt78 on December 08, 2005, 11:58:53 am
Quote from: Oklahawg on December 08, 2005, 11:12:00 am
There is no tenure in the athletic department. They only have "due process" rights (a hearing to determine if their dismissal was appropriate and done fairly). When you get a multi-year contract you don't need tenure! HDN's buyout, JFB's buyout, name a bigwig and they have one, would keep the family fed for some time to come. The assistants are the ones who get screwed--they are on one-year deals except for Herring.

JFB has tenure as a teacher. He taught early in his career. A former professor of mine and I were talking about this and she said He could come back and teach if he felt like it. She is a good authority on this too. She helped start the women's track team

HogFansReunited

Man I hope you are right HBH.  You have been saying all along that Nutt will be gone and I have always sided with you.  I only have one source and it isn't that great of one but he is usualy right.  He has been saying the same thing as HBH all along.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

uofajoe99

HBH didn't originally say Nutt being gone had anything to do with any of this....He said nutt was gone before the season started and after the LSU game period...

bdutt

Quote from: heffy22 on December 08, 2005, 02:50:29 pm
Janie Graenig sp?
Quote from: bdutt78 on December 08, 2005, 11:58:53 am
Quote from: Oklahawg on December 08, 2005, 11:12:00 am
There is no tenure in the athletic department. They only have "due process" rights (a hearing to determine if their dismissal was appropriate and done fairly). When you get a multi-year contract you don't need tenure! HDN's buyout, JFB's buyout, name a bigwig and they have one, would keep the family fed for some time to come. The assistants are the ones who get screwed--they are on one-year deals except for Herring.

JFB has tenure as a teacher. He taught early in his career. A former professor of mine and I were talking about this and she said He could come back and teach if he felt like it. She is a good authority on this too. She helped start the women's track team

Yep. One of the best classes I ever took.
"Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who usually do."

heffy22

She was great.  Her husband teaches a mean Math class as well.