Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mississippi State Hotties

Started by dsims2k3, November 15, 2010, 06:19:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Aston Martin 8 dude

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Aston Martin 8 dude on November 15, 2010, 07:43:59 pm
Ahh....to be a right hand to help hold up a tight young fanny!

Like a bowling ball?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Bucksnort

Gotta say, sure beats the UTEP grazers we had on here last week.  Cuz dayum!

Donny2665

This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Donny2665

This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

007 License To Squeal

This is, without a doubt, the most thought provoking thread I've seen on Hogville in a long time. The content is an easy read and packed with great visuals. It's like one of those books you can't put down until you've seen the ending.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

snoblind

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 15, 2010, 08:58:38 pm

Thread says she's a MSU coed.

I think she could sell hugs...

OH, wouldn't it be nice if all these weekly threads were stickied so we could have easier access to compare each school's relative, ah, merits?

Hoggish1

Quote from: SpareRib on November 15, 2010, 03:40:28 pm
Absolutely.  Here's Miss Mississippi.  The times have changed, but the accent is the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9uNrLGCXoo&feature=related

... and they're still passive aggressive (bless their hearts).

HotdamyouallIswear...+1

josh_sec33

Lisa Seab....I so remember her...fondly.

DAYUM.

That is all.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Lambo

Craig O Squeal

Quote from: snoblind on November 15, 2010, 09:56:46 pm
I think she could sell hugs...

OH, wouldn't it be nice if all these weekly threads were stickied so we could have easier access to compare each school's relative, ah, merits?
Oh, they're stickied Jerry... :)

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

DeltaBoy

If you single fellas can't find a good time in Starkville you might as well become a Priest!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

jesterzzn

Time to finish this thread off with a bang.

Suddenly, I want a cow bell too.  ;D

phoggy

Because of the climate of political correctness now pervading America, those of us in Arkansas will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES. We ask that you now refer to us as OZARK-AMERICANS.Thank you!....Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.

Bpig

It is a little known fact that during the war of Northern aggression loyal Americans sent their daughters to Mississippi to hide them from the invading Yankee hordes. As you can tell from the photos the old school genetics are still alive and well.

SpareRib

I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: SpareRib on November 15, 2010, 03:40:28 pm
Absolutely.  Here's Miss Mississippi.  The times have changed, but the accent is the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9uNrLGCXoo&feature=related

... and they're still passive aggressive (bless their hearts).

Simply awesome.  My have times changed.  I wonder if she won?
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

sowmonella

Quote from: phoggy on November 20, 2010, 08:18:25 am
I wonder wut the espn dude is listening for ???

It's sonar. Trying to gauge the depth.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

SooiecidetillNuttgone

November 20, 2010, 08:48:21 am #75 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 08:50:22 am by SooiecidetillNuttgone
Quote from: Oklahawg on November 15, 2010, 08:58:38 pm

Thread says she's a MSU coed.

WOW!!!

BTW, I almost dropped with a heartattack from surprise.

I like all kinds of women, but I've given up on seeing "sistas" as "Bump" put it or Latina women.  90% blond, and 98.7% Caucasian in these threads.

Still like looking, but it makes you scratch your head.  Our demographic makeup certainly wouldn't reflect this.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: jesterzzn on November 20, 2010, 08:02:48 am

For me, we "Ding, Ding, Ding" have a winner.
His response to me:

Pigdiana Jones

Quote from: jesterzzn on November 20, 2010, 08:02:48 am

NICE!!
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

younghog

GO HOGS

dsims2k3

November 20, 2010, 03:00:23 pm #80 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 03:03:17 pm by dsims2k3
This thread truly is a HOT topic.

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

dsims2k3

Quote from: SpareRib on November 20, 2010, 08:31:01 am
I luv a woman in duct tape.

[img width=344 height=550]

CLANGA-LANGA-LANG!!!

98hogs

hoghiker