Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simply Amazing!!

Started by blyhog, November 23, 2011, 11:37:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

blyhog

November 23, 2011, 11:37:59 am Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 11:41:12 am by blyhog
I didnt know this was a rematch week for Bama-LSU?? Well thats at least what you would think listening to the TalkingHeads in Sports media. Its more important to ESpiN to talk Urban slobbering Meyer to tOSU, than to talk about the one of the hottest teams in America(HOGS)and #3 vs the #1LSU.And I guess we got to much Hog love,but I aint gonna believe its because its on CBS,because so were LSU/Bama, and we know that its gonna be a waaaaayyyy better game than the latter one was.And ESPN had nonstop coverage and people ridin to work with Les and Saban,and Erin Andrews runnin around like a giddy cheerleader on RedBull.Lets just pray for a very BIG W FOR GARRETT,HIS FAMILY AND RAZORRBACK NATION!!!! Happy Thanksgiving fellow HogFans

Jagdragon

Cowherd was giving huge props to the Hogs this morning. Called us greatly improved, playing great ball, and said "you're kidding yourself if you don't believe in Arkansas."

Just saying there are some out there giving respect, but certainly not the majority.

hogwildinbama

Funny thing... I was peeking around on the LSU board last night just to see what was being said and they were all complaining about getting no respect and said everyone was favoring Arkansas.  From what I've heard that is certainly not the case.  We are getting some love but most are picking LSU.

HG

Quote from: hogwildinbama on November 23, 2011, 11:43:07 am
Funny thing... I was peeking around on the LSU board last night just to see what was being said and they were all complaining about getting no respect and said everyone was favoring Arkansas.  From what I've heard that is certainly not the case.  We are getting some love but most are picking LSU.

All fanbases think their team is disrespected no matter what the evidence.  Except ours, of course.  We have concrete proof that there's a conspiracy against us.  Unfortunately, ESPN will never allow that proof to come out.  They have contract killers moving in even as we speak.  ;D

LRHawg

Quote from: HG on November 23, 2011, 11:56:36 am
All fanbases think their team is disrespected no matter what the evidence.  Except ours, of course.  We have concrete proof that there's a conspiracy against us.  Unfortunately, ESPN will never allow that proof to come out.  They have contract killers moving in even as we speak.  ;D

You joke but even now Black Ops groups ARE here  ;D
http://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/black-ops-in-lr/Content?oid=1951437

HG

Quote from: LRHawg on November 23, 2011, 12:09:21 pm
You joke but even now Black Ops groups ARE here  ;D

I thought CBS Sports were the ones who did Black Ops.  There's more going on here than we dared believe, it seems.

blyhog

Yea you are probably right we think NO RESPECT FOR HOGS is the national passtime in sports.But truly their is a major bias and we know that but when we become what we are on the verge of becoming (National Champs) then the media will say I LOVE THE HOGS ALL THE TIME!! WPS

Beaverfever

The hogs are probably getting a normal amount of respect for a 12 point underdog.  Most people are giving us props as a good team without a real chance to beat lsu.

jaxhawgfan

Quote from: blyhog on November 23, 2011, 11:37:59 am
I didnt know this was a rematch week for Bama-LSU?? Well thats at least what you would think listening to the TalkingHeads in Sports media. Its more important to ESpiN to talk Urban slobbering Meyer to tOSU, than to talk about the one of the hottest teams in America(HOGS)and #3 vs the #1LSU.And I guess we got to much Hog love,but I aint gonna believe its because its on CBS,because so were LSU/Bama, and we know that its gonna be a waaaaayyyy better game than the latter one was.And ESPN had nonstop coverage and people ridin to work with Les and Saban,and Erin Andrews runnin around like a giddy cheerleader on RedBull.Lets just pray for a very BIG W FOR GARRETT,HIS FAMILY AND RAZORRBACK NATION!!!! Happy Thanksgiving fellow HogFans
I agree totally with you BlyHog,it will all change soon enough to We Love the Razorbacks....lets invite them to ESPNs Campus to visit.Lets keep hope for a Victory alive Happy Thanksgiving as well WPS

jmingram911

When we win Friday, the "jumping on the bandwagon" will begin.  Just watch.

Catfish Joe

Win tomorrow and they'll be talking about us for at least the next 6-7 months

WPS GREAT time to be a Hog!!
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."

-John Heisman-

Phenomenal One

I was thinking the same thing all week .... You know, they hyped and hyped and over-hyped that game .... Erin Andrews and those idiots analyzing why the coaches had certain things in their offices and crap .... That was a #1 vs #2 matchup, but to me this is a much bigger game.  A lot more hangs in the balance now .... Because despite the fact that LSU beat Bama, it will all be for nothing of they don't beat us.  No sec title game, maybe no national title game .... We have a chance to take that away .... But you don't see Erin Andrews sitting in Bobby Petrino's office or touring our campus .... Because everyone thinks it's a foregone conclusion .... It got mentioned on PTI today, and that idiot Corheiser was like 'no, LSU is good at home and Arkansas lost by 24 to Alabama .... Yeah we did, IN WEEK 4!!!!  We are not the same team as we were then .... I know this has been a tough week for the Hogs, but I am hoping that at least some of this stuff serves as inspiration for our players because it's sure got me fired up about it

Go Hogs .... Our time is now

Andrew Hogfan

Posted by: HG
« on: November 23, 2011, 12:15:21 PM »
You joke but even now Black Ops groups ARE here 

Thanks for this, lets me know I'm not crazy. I was up past 1 a.m. and my house started shaking, scared the crap out of me. Thought it was an earthquake for half a second. Ran outside and saw at least 6 helicopters and 4 planes. None of them had any lights on what so ever, no blinking lights, nothing.
WPS!!!

McHoggy

i just got titillated.