Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simple Facebook Group - Fire John Pelphrey

Started by boardsounder, March 08, 2010, 08:43:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

boardsounder

March 08, 2010, 08:43:54 pm Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 11:31:52 pm by boardsounder
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=352152730946&ref=mf

Just a simple group I found for facebookers & a simple message.

Blue35

That looks like a good idea, you might add Jeff Long also.

RedSatinHog

March 08, 2010, 09:45:06 pm #2 Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 10:57:26 pm by AKHogsHoopsFan
Just joined earlier tonight.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

TomaHawg

Dwight_K_Shrute

Will Fire Pel be doing regular status updates.

Fire Pel just got done watching Avatar with his Canadian Girl Fried.
Fire Pel just PWND Fire Lebo at WOW.
Fire Pel is eating Cheetos.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

BossHog13

TomaHawg

RD

Let's drive recruits farther away from Arkansas.

Razorpigg

This is retarded. Grow up and actually think about something before opening your mouth. You are doin a whole lot more damage than good.

TomaHawg

how much lower can the program go?  pelphrey's winning ways are really going to bring those recruits in!  you're right, we have the best coach in the country - - -

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Marshfieldhog

boardsounder

definitely wouldn't hurt.  this is all bout just expressing the frustration with it, more should join.

Hoggies

Quote from: boardsounder on March 09, 2010, 01:01:24 am
definitely wouldn't hurt.  this is all bout just expressing the frustration with it, more should join.

Fire Jeff Long and John Pelphrey for the name.

I joined. Also, if this keeps recruits from coming then they are morons. If they don't join because of Face Book then something is wrong. Look at the source on the sideline.

justanotherdisappointedfn

always a good idea to call potential recruits morons.

I doubt many if any recruits read this board but friends and family assuredly do.

Hoggies

Quote from: justanotherdisappointedfn on March 09, 2010, 01:24:16 am
always a good idea to call potential recruits morons.

I doubt many if any recruits read this board but friends and family assuredly do.

IF they rely on Facebook then they are morons. I don't give a crap about their friends or family only them. IF they are dense enough to rely on a "site" then I nor you nor anyone should want them anyway.

FaytownHog

Quote from: RD on March 08, 2010, 11:14:12 pm
Let's drive recruits farther away from Arkansas.
that's what keeping JP would do. Have you seen the trash we're putting on tv for all to see? i bet that gets more views than this fb page.

RedSatinHog

I'm sure that Ricardo Ratliffe was sitting in BWA Saturday and thinking to himself, "Wow, this place could probably get really loud with another 6-8K people in it!"
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

boardsounder

I'm still trying to figure out why some think who the coach is doesn't matter.

arkansasmaniac

maybe jeff long's "social media experiment" will find this tiny page on the internet and fire pelphrey.

i'm sure they all read this board and take everyone's advice anyway, i mean we are all coaches, right?

TomaHawg

I bet most of us are better coaches than John Leslie, yes.  You're correct.

razorhead94

Quote from: Razorpigg on March 08, 2010, 11:17:12 pm
This is retarded. Grow up and actually think about something before opening your mouth. You are doin a whole lot more damage than good.

This...this makes our fanbase look aweful.  If you want to make a difference talk to the big boys.  You are letting recruits see this and its pretty sickening.  And I am one that wants a coaching change!
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs