Previous topic - Next topic

rzbk

Arkansas has offered Dakota Mosley, per Arkansas Sports 360

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Quote from: rzbk on February 02, 2010, 09:57:51 pm

Wha?  Huh?  Really?

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Seems like he has slammed Arkansas so much that I am shocked by this.

Reservoir Hogs

thats out of left field... hmm possibly the first of a few big surprises???/

Coach Obvious

So the unthinkable is happening...

hogfooey

If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

webbgem

Matthew 6:34

Triple T

Heh, this seems like it's an F-U to Dyer and Mosley.

HF_Mudd

Quote from: gguillo on February 02, 2010, 09:59:04 pm
Seems like he has slammed Arkansas so much that I am shocked by this.

Sorta like Armand Williams slammed the hat and his kitties?
And so it is, my friend....

Table Rocker

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HogPharmD

I'm not bored enough to bite on this yet.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Triple T on February 02, 2010, 10:00:06 pm
Heh, this seems like it's an F-U to Dyer and Mosley.

That's what I am thinking.

hoglife

Quote from: rzbk on February 02, 2010, 09:57:51 pm

Link?
Not that I don't believe you, but I don't believe you. :-)

LeadHog

smoked hog

Bubba's Bruisers

Aren't we in a recruiting dead period?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Michael Porkleone

Here's the tweet:

ArkSports360

Could this have Michael Dyer implications? RT @BradyH360: The Arkansas Razorbacks have offered LRC's Dakota Mosley a scholarship/

It's per Brady Holzhauer
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Table Rocker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

man signing day is entertaining as hell!

PigDaddyKane

I wonder if this changes things with Dyer?
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

COCHISE

Bubba's Bruisers

February 02, 2010, 10:05:15 pm #25 Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 10:06:52 pm by Bubba's Bruisers
Surely this has got to be some last-ditch effort to get Dyer...which won't happen.  The only other thing I can think of is they want him as an O-lineman since we only have 2 right now.

justmaybe

Mosely has never said anything negative about Arkansas...that was done all by Dyer. Mosely even distanced himself from Dyer's antics a couple times. Mosely grew up a Razorback fan and wants to be a Razorback like Armand Williams wanted to be a LSU tiger. He has gone to camps and done everything he could to get a scholarship. I think he will be a good player. Just not likely at Tight end. I hope he takes the offer.

But that also means we are not getting Coleman and Robinson. If we do not get those guys that means we only sign 2 OL with the recruited walk-on from Paris. I think Mosely may wind up on the OL.

bighogdaddy

Wouldn't it be wild if this whole Dyer Mosley to Auburn was just an act and they were Hog commits the whole time.

hogdiggity

Oklahawg

Quote from: bighogdaddy on February 02, 2010, 10:05:37 pm
Wouldn't it be wild if this whole Dyer Mosley to Auburn was just an act and they were Hog commits the whole time.

Given the "Alice in Wonderland" the recruiting forum has been the last 3 months...nothing will surprise me.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ArkieBrat

My all time Razorback favs.....

1. 1969 Shootout (Longhorns 'n Hogs football)
2.  Great Alaska Shootout under Eddie Sutton
3.  Orange Bowl CLASSIC under the Great Lou
4.  Rollin w/Nolan AND the '94 NC
5.  Being able to see Nolan and Company at the Aloha Classic in Honolulu (Dec '94) & all of us breaking bread together at a luau, & watching Nolan do the hula after being called onstage. AWESOME!  It doesn't get any better than that.

Nate-Hawg

Trying to get dyer? If we flip mosley and dyer we'll def get jones. That would be completely out of left field.
We wouldn't offer Mosley at this point if we didn't think he would come would we? And probably wouldn't offer him unless we thought it would flip dyer too right? WTH?

forrest city joe

February 02, 2010, 10:08:08 pm #32 Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 10:13:48 pm by forrest city joe
I hope this is not true. if we offered Mosley, we must be in bad shape. this kid cant play. i do not want him as a hog. hope he stays with Auburn. i love CBP. but im not happy with him on this one.evertone here at the end must be telling us NO.

big john

john goodwin

Melorock089

Bubba's Bruisers

Would be totally hillarious, but that's definitely fantasy.

Table Rocker

jesterzzn

No.  To quote Rom Emanuel, that would be f------ retarded. =P

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Quote from: HF_Mudd on February 02, 2010, 10:00:09 pm
Sorta like Armand Williams slammed the hat and his kitties?

Did Williams verbally slam LSU?  All I am saying is that what people are saying on here is that Moseley has had no problem "sticking it" to the Razorbacks on Facebook, and has been pro-Auburn / smite-Arkansas since his BFF Dyer basically got him a schollie there.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Music City Hog

You think Auburn trolls were bad before.  Watch what happens if we sign Mosely and they sign Dyer

Oklahawg

Hmm, Maybe its a conditional offer - Mosley doesn't get the offer if he doesn't bring Dyer with him!!

Seriously, Mosley wanted to be a Hog, it seems. Good for him, he gets his chance.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

c-townfan

athunt

"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

bighogdaddy

I totally agree Bubba its just fantasy but given all the crap that went on I thought it would be hilarious.

pedrothelion

inhognation

Even if this means nothing with Dyer it may have a few Auburn people worried tonight.

Makes things a little more fun and interesting.

aloha_kid

I guess we will see tomorrow.  Congrats to Dakota, good to see him get one.

regi

Well, we do need another OL with Coleman sticking with AU.  Not sure it affects Dyer.