Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This Aubie board sure is confident on Jones

Started by 3BoarsDown, January 31, 2010, 09:57:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3BoarsDown

January 31, 2010, 09:57:34 am Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 09:59:18 am by 3BoarsDown
the War Eagle, Tiger, Plainsmen act as though Cheezit has sealed the deal:

http://www.wareagleauburn.com/WEAForum/index.php?PHPSESSID=9c8af6ec9ba7afd981a3993675321d72&topic=8484.0

I think this mod just stalks recruits on facebook and got caught in Jones and Turner's joke thinking it said AU.

Table Rocker

yeah breaking news at 2am, sure.

i'll wait till NSD thanks.

The Hogfather

Look at this:

Quoteon his facebook where it says he is going to AU dakota moseley is sticking up for him he says Hahahahahahahahha....y'all got a chance next year, when mallet leaves have fun with the three star squad

Does South Dakota think he's a 5-star recruit because he hangs out with one?  Auburn had a bunch of 4 and 5-star kids last year and this year and we trounced them.  He better get used to it.

SquidBilly

Dakota seems to already gotten into his role at Auburn.  He'll just be a cheerleader during his time there.

Table Rocker

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 31, 2010, 10:11:01 am
Look at this:

Does South Dakota think he's a 5-star recruit because he hangs out with one?  Auburn had a bunch of 4 and 5-star kids last year and this year and we trounced them.  He better get used to it.

whats funny is that 3 star squad has beaten them the last two years.

mckinneyhog5

Do you think they will trash that thread after Jones commits to Arkansas?
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

The Hogfather

Quote from: ATLpiggie on January 31, 2010, 10:13:28 am
Dakota seems to already gotten into his role at Auburn.  He'll just be a cheerleader during his time there.

He's gonna love his grayshirt!

Kenny Hawgins

Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

The Hogfather

hogdiggity

Mosely is a 3* football player, 5* coattail rider and crap stirrer

ec2285

It would appear that Mosley is also the source of their scoop in the first place.

Ftsmithmike

The more that kid opens his mouth the smarter Petrino looks. It must suck being bitter by 18. My message to Mosely would be to try to show humility. It will help soften the blow when the next coach at Auby tells U to look around so they can free up your scholarship. And all those Auburn fans kissing your ass to get to Dyer will be happy to see U go. Dont come home. Your a joke in this state.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

HoopS

Just know, Dakota, that that 3 star team didn't want you.   We could have added a 5 star if only we offered you.  But no.  Not worth it I guess. 

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 31, 2010, 10:23:25 am
Not in his mind!
i guess he's averaging himself in with dyer since they're a package deal.  in his mind, he's a 4*. ;)

3BoarsDown

Quote from: hogdiggity on January 31, 2010, 10:25:41 am
Mosely is a 3* football player, 5* coattail rider and crap stirrer

He's a 2-star player.

His only real offers were LA Tech and Tulsa.

Auburn and TN only offered in the package deal sweepstakes.

The Hogfather

Quote from: HoopS on January 31, 2010, 10:30:22 am
Just know, Dakota, that that 3 star team didn't want you.   We could have added a 5 star if only we offered you.  But no.  Not worth it I guess. 

That must be where the bitterness comes from.  All we had to do was offer a 2-star TE to get a 5-star RB.  Guess Petrino REALLY doesn't like him as a TE.

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 31, 2010, 10:36:51 am
That must be where the bitterness comes from.  All we had to do was offer a 2-star TE to get a 5-star RB.  Guess Petrino REALLY doesn't like him as a TE.
in all seriousness, i wouldn't consider him a TE.  aubie is taking him as an OL, a position that he's never played before because he's too slow to play TE.  if he were ranked based on what we know and his tapes as an OL, 2 stars would be generous.

3BoarsDown

Kenny Hawgins

The Hogfather

Farmboy

Go ahead and say it.  We did not need him anyway and we were not going to offer his friend a scholarship to get Jones. 

Petrino does not work that way.

The Hogfather

Quote from: Kenny Hawgins on January 31, 2010, 10:43:44 am
eating popcorn next to demitri martin?

John Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson is an Auburn fan now apparently.

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 31, 2010, 10:46:17 am
John Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson is an Auburn fan now apparently.

wow.  they're dopplegangers.

luke hawg

It looks like from the message board chatter we are on not going to snag Mr. Jones. I wonder how the staff will try and replace him.

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: luke hawg on January 31, 2010, 10:47:15 am
It looks like from the message board chatter we are on not going to snag Mr. Jones. I wonder how the staff will try and replace him.
consider the source

pigzwillrise

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on January 31, 2010, 09:57:34 am

http://www.wareagleauburn.com/WEAForum/index.php?PHPSESSID=9c8af6ec9ba7afd981a3993675321d72&topic=8484.0

I think this mod just stalks recruits on facebook and got caught in Jones and Turner's joke thinking it said AU.
man they have some tards over there on that board.. mosley will fit in fine

Farmboy

The people on that board consider the Mayor to be a pretty good source.  Maybe the mayor is really solomwi.

go hogues

Dakota, it must suck knowing the only reason you're wanted anywhere is to solidify Dyer's commitment...

Arkansas was smart enough not to play that game. 

You'll have fun on the scout squad during your stay on the plains.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

mckinneyhog5

If you keep reading the thread on the Auburn board they seem to become less unsure.  Why?  They provide a link that another Auburn board/blog states Jones is  heavily leaning towards Arkansas plus he has taken his Auburn Photo off his facebook page.  Don't let those guys who know nothing but what Dakota says make you lose hope.  Jones is NOT going to Auburn.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Porkatarian

Guys, I'm hearing it's not a done deal that we get Jones.  Our coaches have done everything in their power to sign him, but I'd say its 50/50 between Arkansas and Auburn for Jones' signature.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

Table Rocker

man those Auburn fellas celebrate recruiting more than on the field wins. Gonna be fun beating them with inferior talent again next year. At the end of the day Gene freaking Chizik is their HC, ask Ron Zook how far talent alone can carry you.

pigzwillrise

im still confident Jones will be a hog and a legendary one at that.... WOO PIG

scruf

I went to Aubrun's campus one weekend during Airborne school. Yawn.

The_Boot_stops_here

lets go ahead and say this as well though...man its gonna SUCK if we lose Jones to those inferior losers

LSPRazorbac

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 31, 2010, 12:10:36 pm
lets go ahead and say this as well though...man its gonna SUCK if we lose Jones to those inferior losers

True.  I think we should absolutely crush them next year.  Don't call off the hogs until the final whistle blows.  Send a message to potential recruits.

The Realist

Auburn boards are a joke.
Go check their Big Boards on rivals.  If a player is down to two teams and Auburn is one of them.  They put his % at 85% Auburn...even though they have 28 commits. 
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: LongHairedCountryBoar on January 31, 2010, 12:27:30 pm
Screw 'em,  we don't need them.   I want guys that want to be Hogs.  Not some punks playing mind games.
No offense but I would watch who your referring to.  The only two people committed to Auburn are Mosley and Dyer.  We obviously don't need them but Jones is a different story.

Oklahawg

There is really nothing to be gained by dogging on recruits - even if they are bitter.

The obvious solution (to me) to Dakota Mosley's angst is a simple one - ask to be a recruited walk-on at Arkansas, with a chance to earn a scholarship at semester. If UA turns that offer down (UA has nothing to lose) then Dakota can then talk all he wants.

He said at one point he wanted nothing more than to be a Razorback, yet he's a recruited grayshirt/walk-on to Aubbie. (If I understand the situation correctly, Mosley understands he may have to walk-on or grayshirt unless Aubbie has several LOIs fail to gain entrance to the university).

So, why not pursue that grayshirt/walk-on thingy at Arkansas?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

The_Boot_stops_here

Screw 'em,  we don't need them.   I want guys that want to be Hogs.  Not some punks playing mind games.

cmon now...we DO need him

Hog on the Hill

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 31, 2010, 12:32:08 pm
There is really nothing to be gained by dogging on recruits - even if they are bitter.

The obvious solution (to me) to Dakota Mosley's angst is a simple one - ask to be a recruited walk-on at Arkansas, with a chance to earn a scholarship at semester. If UA turns that offer down (UA has nothing to lose) then Dakota can then talk all he wants.

He said at one point he wanted nothing more than to be a Razorback, yet he's a recruited grayshirt/walk-on to Aubbie. (If I understand the situation correctly, Mosley understands he may have to walk-on or grayshirt unless Aubbie has several LOIs fail to gain entrance to the university).

Maybe he did and we just said "no thanks".

HawgnCorona

Quote from: 3BoarsDown on January 31, 2010, 09:57:34 am

That is possibly why they posted the "joke" knowing some will take the bait and run with it. Not realizing the joke is on them.  Do they have an offer from SAU? Turner maybe! Jones? NO!!

No disrespect to your post 3Boars. Im just commenting on the joke being played.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

tiber

There's one trailer park AT&T shouldn't have wired.

majesticdecj

January 31, 2010, 12:40:20 pm #42 Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 12:46:24 pm by majesticdecj
Jones' friends are the ones thats been telling everyone hes goin to auburn.  Apparently its not a guarded secret anymore.  Go on the Auburn board and read the whole thread.  They say that the source is not facebook.  And they do have credible sources.  Everything that the mods say ends up proving true.  I think theyre involved with the recruiters for Auburn.  Only reason Im sayin this is because Ive been a member there for a while now.  And yes Im an Aubie.  No bashing please!!!  Im not here to star trouble. Im just here to tell yall what the rumor is.  Its true that both teams need jones and It would suck if he doesnt go to Auburn but wherever he goes, good luck to him.

Ballew

Looks like an Admin on the Auburn boards is confirming Jones to AU.

HawgnCorona

January 31, 2010, 12:43:41 pm #44 Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 12:45:21 pm by HawgnCorona
Quote from: majesticdecj on January 31, 2010, 12:40:20 pm
Jones' friends are the ones thats been telling everyone hes goin to auburn.  I cant believe you havent heard this yet.  Apparently its not a guarded secret anymore.

Thats possible. It's been said it comes down to AU and UofA...but not SAU.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

linze82

Quote from: Oklahawg on January 31, 2010, 12:32:08 pm

because he (and several on this board) thinks just because he is from arkansas and a hog fan, he is OWED a scholarship. the kid skipped arkansas camps. the kid didn't want to have to work for it. it appears now he is bitter and letting his immaturity show by dogging the home state school he grew up a fan of. it's kind of sad to see a young man doing something that you know he will regret later in life. burnt bridges sure are hard to repair.
smite me bishes

The_Boot_stops_here

if this is true (the admin confirming his commitment to aubbie)..meltdown in 3, 2, 1...and i will be contributing to it...NOOOOO!!!

HawgnCorona

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 31, 2010, 12:50:39 pm
if this is true (the admin confirming his commitment to aubbie)..meltdown in 3, 2, 1...and i will be contributing to it...NOOOOO!!!

Yeah. I think you are right about the meltdown...

Ballew

Per Admin of Auburn board:

"I just wanted to let you guys know that I have spoke with someone that is in the know about the Jones situation and as of last night things were on the upswing for Auburn with Jones and they expected him to sign with Auburn. I can't confirm it's a done deal but I do feel good about him signing with Auburn on Wed."

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: The_Boot_stops_here on January 31, 2010, 12:50:39 pm
No the Admin has NOT confirmed anything.  He even stated he CANT confirm it but he feel good about it.