Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 16, 2024, 09:01:31 pm

Michael from stuggart

Started by RaiderHog1979, January 24, 2010, 05:33:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RaiderHog1979

Wrong again..... Colts win and Peyton Manning was a stud.  Michael said Peyton sucked and that the Jets would stomp on his throat.  Gosh other than Michael predicting the Hogs would win agains FL, Mallet would leave and Peyton sucks... aww never mind   :)

Razorhogs

When he is on the radio I turn the channel...

oldbear

Unlike many on this site, I actually like listening to Bo's show.  He has some great guests, and I have learned the secret of how to listen to Michael from Stuttgart.  Whenever I hear his voice, I simply reach up and change the station.

Five minutes or so later, I switch back and listen to the show again.  I always hear some callers talking about what Michael said.  I have no idea what they are talking about and don't care.

hoginator

I am sure he was on cloud nine for two quarters...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

stronguard

Every time there is a post about MfS, good or bad, someone kicks a puppy.  Stop the violence.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

idochog

Quote from: NolanForAD on January 24, 2010, 05:41:44 pm
His name isn't Michael and he's not from Stuttgart.

That makes him something that rhymes w wuss if he can't man up w/ his name & where he is from on the radio
I love Jesus!

WOODSHOG

Almost as intertaining as Jimmy from Grapevine though! I sure miss him (Jimmy).

kgr

Is he some sort of "special" caller?
What have we learned in 2,064 years?

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to
work,  instead of living on public assistance."
                                                               -
Cicero   - 55 BC

So,   evidently nothing.

linze82

smite me bishes

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

idochog

My guess is he was at most the wa-wa-waterboy in high school
I love Jesus!

michaelfroms

Michael's athletic ability 4.4 forty, long jumped 23 feet, high jumped over seven feet, worked out with 250 pounds, five times five. Ran six miles every other day. Began the sport of boxing at age six. An unstoppable force.And then there's my ability to speak, second to few. Surpassed by no one. Michael from Stuttgart

Hogeration

Quote from: michaelfromstuttgart on January 24, 2010, 09:25:21 pm
Michael's athletic ability 4.4 forty, long jumped 23 feet, high jumped over seven feet, worked out with 250 pounds, five times five. Ran six miles every other day. Began the sport of boxing at age six. An unstoppable force.And then there's my ability to speak, second to few. Surpassed by no one. Michael from Stuttgart
But you suck when it comes to predictions.

R-VilleHog

Hey mods can we ax this thread?  MfS is obviously a troll and all mention of him should be as banned as a cursing fit.

MHS

Michael "whatever he thinks he is or whatever" is a typical example of mouth overload.  Enema, put in matchbox, and burial.  That's all he is good for.  Can't have a job, runs his mouth on the radio all the time.

Abominable Hillbilly

Quote from: kgr on January 24, 2010, 07:56:22 pm

He is an individual that suffers from Little Man Syndrome.  He wasn't held and loved as a child.  He always got the left overs and hand me downs.  He just needs attention because there is not a human being on the planet who talks more trash to get SO MANY picks wrong.  He cant be that bad at picks, can he?  It has to be on purpose.
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

pigtrino

Quote from: michaelfromstuttgart on January 24, 2010, 09:25:21 pm

Aren't you surpassed by the few you are second to?

Hawgndaaz

It works.

this thread is proof that whatever he does, works. keep it up.

dunnhead

He's just some dude playing a character to get a rise out of people.  Apparently it works really really well because y'all take him entirely too seriously.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: linze82 on January 24, 2010, 07:57:58 pm
where the hell is stuggart?

It is in the Delta of Arkansas , Arkansas County , Home of Riceland Foods and Lennox HVAC.  The HS team the Ricebirds got a few state FB titles and we in the Delta call it Sugartown cause those Arkansas County Girls treat a deltaboy Right!!!!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Choctaw Hog

January 25, 2010, 09:31:48 am #21 Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 09:59:47 am by Choctaw Hog
Quote from: kgr on January 24, 2010, 07:56:22 pm

Bo thinks he is.  I quit listening to Bo's show because it seemed like every time I turned it on "Michael from Stuttgart" was on blathering away.  Just a couple of his "guarantees". 
1.  By the 3rd game of the season, Tyler Wilson will be starting over the "lead footed" Ryan Mallett.  Guaranteed! Could a prediction be any more stupid and ridiculous?  I think not.
2.  Mallett will turn pro after this year.  Guaranteed!  His reasoning?  Because Wilson was getting more reps in the bowl practice.  Good call MFS.

"Michael from Stuttgart" thinks he's an expert on everything he speaks of but he really knows very little about which he speaks and does nothing but take up air time blathering his drivel.  But, like I said I quit listening to Bo's show because it seemed like it was becoming the MGS show so I don't know if he's even calling in anymore.

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: dunnhead on January 25, 2010, 12:04:44 am
He's just some dude playing a character to get a rise out of people.  Apparently it works really really well because y'all take him entirely too seriously.

A dude playing Bo more like it and I think Bo has lost listeners becuuse of it.  At least I know of one, me.

code red

I wonder if you were to walk in Micheal's house if he would have newspapers and dishes stacked to the ceiling.  His mom is more than likely paying his phone bill...I mean seriously....does the man have a job!!!  He calls in to every radio program.  He, however, is probably a self made millionare...sour grapes.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

jcharkansas

only thing Ive ever heard him say that I agreed with was about John pelphery,  He said he was a good coach and the man for the job, although it may not look like it after the kentucky game.  Beyond that he is worthless and has not business on the radio,  He thinks he is the best at everything and he is wrong more times that not on all of his predictions.

eathill5

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 25, 2010, 09:06:25 am
It is in the Delta of Arkansas , Arkansas County , Home of Riceland Foods and Lennox HVAC.  The HS team the Ricebirds got a few state FB titles and we in the Delta call it Sugartown cause those Arkansas County Girls treat a deltaboy Right!!!!

Guess we know where you are from.
Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on December 30, 2010, 02:51:51 am
He is a bad person... I read this thread specifically to say this.
Gus doesn't love Arkansas, you, or Jesus. Only Gus.
Get over it.
Quote from: swoopeshog on January 08, 2011, 09:36:34 pm
guvhog and band geek are both idiots

BurleyHog

Michael sux!  He thinks he is some kind of betting king pin.  He always talks about how much money he makes betting.  If he makes so much money why doesn't he have his own damn radio show, and he could talk about himself all day.

idochog

Quote from: dunnhead on January 25, 2010, 12:04:44 am

Whether he is legit or not is not the issue.  It proves he is some kind of PERV if he has to do this for attention whether real or fake.  This guy is probably the type the cops pick up in the mens bathroom at the park
I love Jesus!

Golfer

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 25, 2010, 09:06:25 am

No, the place you are describing is STUTTGART, not STUGGART.

Burt B.

HogBreath

Quote from: idochog on January 25, 2010, 01:31:46 pm.  This guy is probably the type the cops pick up in the mens bathroom at the park
Michael is the toe suck fairy?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

ebay286

He didn't really start calling Bo's show until it moved to 103.7.  So he is probably from the Little Rock area or south of it.  He has been calling into drive time sports for a looooong time.  The NWA crowd is just now being exposed to him though.

DeltaBoy

Mike is a Disgrace to the Delta and Sugartown.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.