Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dorial Green a freak

Started by mizzouman, January 07, 2010, 11:48:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mizzouman

He's down to MU, OU and AR.  He's a freak of an athlete and only a Sophomore.

Also, I hear, wants to play basketball as well.  He wants a school where he's allowed to do both and excel at both.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/mosports/football/recruiting/player-Dorial-Green-98834

Dalt21

mizzouman, do you know what has him interested in the Hogs?

mizzouman

Quote from: Dalt21 on January 07, 2010, 11:52:30 am

Not sure, perhaps location.  He's in Springfield and that's closer to Fayetteville than Columbia.

Dalt21

Quote from: mizzouman on January 07, 2010, 12:32:05 pm
Not sure, perhaps location.  He's in Springfield and that's closer to Fayetteville than Columbia.
Have we(Arkansas) offered?

fatmanoncampus

I hope we have. If is a sophmore and is 6'5" and is already running a 4.43 then what is heing going to be like when he becomes a senior.

razorback44

This guy is awesome.  He would be a huge pickup for us next year.  He single handedly made Hillcrest a good team this year.  A ton of Springfield kids go to UA each year and I see Hog logos around town all the time, so its definitely not odd for him to be interested in the Hogs.  That is actually how I met my wife and eventually found myself living here in Springfield.
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: Dalt21 on January 07, 2010, 11:52:30 am
he wants to play for a coach that'll get him ready for the nfl?  idk
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

rohnjobus

Kid is only a Sophmore so I think it is a little early to say he is down to OK, MU, and AR.  Even if he says he is down to those 3.  Lot can changes over the next 2 years.  Hope he continues to develop, play great, and becomes a Hog.

Zen_Hog

What makes him a freak? Got a video?

mizzouman

Quote from: 350Z on January 07, 2010, 02:21:21 pm
What makes him a freak? Got a video?

I don't have any.  You might want to Google him.  I haven't seen him personally, but I've been told from some Springfield fokls who have, that he is a FREAK.

razorback44

Quote from: mizzouman on January 07, 2010, 03:10:33 pm
I don't have any.  You might want to Google him.  I haven't seen him personally, but I've been told from some Springfield fokls who have, that he is a FREAK.

I have watched him play many times and he is the team.  He looks 10X better than anyone else he has taken the field with around here.  Of course, Springfield football is not exactly a mecca of talent but for only being a sophomore this year it was damn impressive.

UltimateHog

Speaking of Dorial...

Watching my local news here in Springfield and boom, a monster dunk by Dorial was the first thing lol.

I think I might record it with my phone and throw it on here so you can see it.

But honestly, he is very very raw and far from an SEC caliber player in hoops and needs to stick with football imo.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

UltimateHog

I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

songofthesword

Zen_Hog

Saw Dorial ran a 10.82 100M dash as a Freshman! That's pretty impressive for a guy who is 6'5

3kgthog

I don't believe anything until Ned Reynolds slobbers all over it.

UltimateHog

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 09, 2010, 02:13:47 am
I don't believe anything until Ned Reynolds slobbers all over it.

I only watch KSPR now, since it's full HD.

Amazing watching HD news/local sports compared to just standard def like KY3 or KOLR10, I do miss Ned though.

HalfShot69

Quote from: mizzouman on January 07, 2010, 11:48:44 am

Also, I hear, wants to play basketball as well.  He wants a school where he's allowed to do both and excel at both.

its OU MU And Kansas

mizzouman

sportsguy33

Hog Nutt

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: mizzouman on January 07, 2010, 11:48:44 am

Impressive size and speed.

Cresthog

We have been on this kid extremely hard. He was on the hill earlier this year with Kody Walker and others. It was one of our first small jr days we held. I remember hearing he loved the visit and has us really high on his list. Kid will be a 5 star no doubt about it.

zwhogfan

Hopefully with another successful year in the passing game these types of WR recruits from all over will be looking at AR.

Lakerhog

Quote from: songofthesword on January 09, 2010, 01:20:42 am
top 10 player in 2012
Richard Davenport said the same thing. He would SHINE in our offense.

kscomet

I have seen him play football and basketball.  He has a Michael Irvan like body and skills.  He will improve his routes a lot over the next two years and learn to catch over the middle.  OU has the inside track at this point but there is a LONG way to go.  He will certainly be a high 4 but more likely a five star in the next year. 

razorback44

Dorial led the Hillcrest basketball team to the 5A State Chamionship this weekend.