Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL GEORGIA GAME THREAD ALL POSTS GO HERE. Final Ar 41 Georgia 52

Started by marty houston, September 19, 2009, 05:39:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

marty houston

In the press box.  Look for pregame analysis video on home page. 

Cassperr

Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

40MINSOFHELL

marty houston

Team on the field for warm ups.  What a great crowd today, studen section is already into it. 

marty houston

watch for stats from the press box at the half.  Will hit the highlights for you as well.

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Dirty

Big Papa Satan

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

marty houston

Everything is in place for the big game atmosphere at RRS.  I think Petrinos first real opportunity to excite the fan base tonight.

marty houston

The windows are open in the press box tonight, I think it may get cool in here.  Wind is starting to swirl, feels like a classic fall football Saturday night

Lanny

Al Bundy

DSmithNPS

marty houston

Crowd is rowdy, Georgia has brought some crazies as well

marty houston

Student section got in the stadium early.  Great to see them in full force

Buckhead Bulldog

What is your estimate of UGA fans tonight?

Good luck Hogs, but Sic'em Dogs!
"I'm fussy about my barbecue. If it's not pork, it's not barbecue." - Lewis Grizzard

Lanny

Al Bundy

Dirty

Wildhog

Man, I sure could use a beer.  Wish I had brought a cooler to work.  8)

LETS GO HOGS!
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Cassperr

Brad said 72k on hand.. Im thinking closer to 76k
Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

capehog

coming up our first E.A. sighting of the evening
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

marty houston

They just finished a UGA chant.  Again they have some crazies there, shirtless wonders with Georgia painted on their chests

Zen_Hog

marty houston

SteveInArk

Let's go HOGS!  ...............................  WPS!  Coming out on the field... chill bumps from the fight song...
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Cassperr

marty houston

MasterChiefHog

You have no idea how many deployments I've been on and had to keep up with the hogs on the computer. Now I get to watch them!Woo Pig Sooie!!!
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

HeathWimp

I like Erin Andrews's glasses and her "decisive decisions."
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

Cassperr

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Wildhog on September 19, 2009, 06:41:31 pm
Man, I sure could use a beer.  Wish I had brought a cooler to work.  8)

LETS GO HOGS!

I would have called in sick.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Cassperr

Hugulus Hog

Ready, TV muted, Chuck and Keith on the radio.

capehog

ok turning keef and chuck off and brad and todd on

marty houston

Hawg-U

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

capehog

marty houston

Micheal Johnson may have been hurt on firs play

Cassperr

Cassperr

Cassperr

Pecos Hog

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

A.K.A.

Dang, ESPN360 didn't show kick off or first play.
Home town of Texarkana Arkansas

Oliver

And a disappointing opening drive...

Offensive line looks like stuff

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977