Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another "Caption This Picture" Thread for a New Nutt Photo "Masterdumbface"

Started by Drewhog, August 17, 2009, 12:34:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Drewhog

Check it...

"How many smoke draws are we going to run today kids?  That's right, 10!"

"Heyyyy" in a really feminine afflection/tone.

"Hey #1, check out this air-punch, it is just as special as our seniors, I promise!"

"Yes honey, I worked out today...", motioning to his wife/news anchorwoman friend in the stands.

"Which fingers do I use for the shocker boys?  That's what we sure hootin' dad gum boy howdy are about to do to Texas Tech.  I'm cool, right?"

That's all I can come up with for now...

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

RazorWire™

56Hog

"The press is on its way boys.  Remember how I showed you...and-a one...and-a two...and bounce, bounce, BOUNCE!"
"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

mj4president

"This is for all you jaw jackers, smack talkers, and wantebees over at hogsville." Houston Nutt.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

RazorWire™

Remember : Smoke draw is a three step drop like so , pause ; hand the ball off !

Calling All Hogs

This picture remains me of the old cartoon on Saturday Night Live with Ace and Gary. Nutt looks kinda gay here but just enough to make you wonder. lol

RazorWire™

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

porkchopsdontfloat

The world will little note, nor long remember, the debates that distract us from what really matters, but it will remember that we wasted our lives calling strangers on the Internet retarded for liking the wrong things.

Hog-O-Licious

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." --Joe Theismann

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: Drewhog on August 17, 2009, 12:34:38 am
Check it...

"How many smoke draws are we going to run today kids?  That's right, 10!"

"Heyyyy" in a really feminine afflection/tone.

"Hey #1, check out this air-punch, it is just as special as our seniors, I promise!"

"Yes honey, I worked out today...", motioning to his wife/news anchorwoman friend in the stands.

"Which fingers do I use for the shocker boys?  That's what we sure hootin' dad gum boy howdy are about to do to Texas Tech.  I'm cool, right?"

That's all I can come up with for now...

Look maw! No golden handcuffs!

usnavyhogfan

The dream is free, the journey is not.

LeArrEssSea

Cementhog

Quote from: Drewhog on August 17, 2009, 12:34:38 am
Check it...

If you keep your fingers clinched like this they can't tell if you have chewed off all your fingernails or not.
Little Lebowski Urban Achiever Class of 86

Burt B.

Quote from: Cementhog on August 17, 2009, 05:46:16 pm
If you keep your fingers clinched like this they can't tell if you have chewed off all your fingernails or not.

haha

O'Squeal

Opinions are like a$$holes...everyone has one and they all stink.

Hawgndaaz

Quote from: KC_Hawg on August 17, 2009, 02:00:21 am
Star of third quarter against Arkansas, 2009 . . .

Okay third string, your turn.

"Shoot, did I remember to text KC_Hawg before we left the locker room? He's one of my best undercover disciples over at hogville"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

stronguard

Quote from: DeltaBoy on August 19, 2009, 02:34:09 pm

Look guys!  I made hand puppets with the dry erase markers!

or

Just look at these awesome handeroffers on the end of my arms!
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

Burt B.

hoggystyle78

"I grabbed ole Frank's butt cheeks like this, and spreaded em WIIIIDE!, gotta get the whole head up in there real good, gotta be able to tell what he had for dinner last night." "We had a "special" relationship guys, that's for sure."

ozarkshogfan

FaytownHog

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

HawgPilot

Seriously, why does every photo taken of TCTWF make him look like an idiot ???

ozarkshogfan

SteveInArk

"K-Mart just called, they want me to replace Joe Boxer in their commercials."
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown