Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

trippigs

We really need to work this pitcher harder. Knock him out and we will have hurt their team leader....mojo goes our way big time.

PrescottHog

What are we doing swing the bat already. I hate that.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hogbody

Quote from: PrescottHog on June 17, 2009, 06:56:03 pm
What are we doing swing the bat already. I hate that.
LOL.  Before we were not swinging enough...now we swing too much...

Interesting

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

trippigs

Nice solid SEC defense....keeps ya in a lot of games till bats arrive.

cmevere1027

Clint Alan

010HogFan

Quote from: twinpigs on June 17, 2009, 06:58:54 pm
Nice solid SEC defense....keeps ya in a lot of games till bats arrive.

You just had to say it, didn't you?

Hollywood_HOGan45

COX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPAL

they will take advantage of their extra out.

hogsrolling

Hogbody

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 17, 2009, 07:00:03 pm
COX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant do anything about that

PigWig

Smyly has to be considered our Ace going into next year.  He has looked very good as of late and Eibner has looked pretty bad.

trippigs

Quote from: 010HogFan on June 17, 2009, 06:59:46 pm
You just had to say it, didn't you?
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 17, 2009, 07:00:03 pm
COX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not many folks would handle that hop...it jumped high off the dirt

SteveInArk

they didn't score it an error, at least  :(  but the man is still on base.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Hogbody

SPAL

we need to throw coooochel again. He must be good.

hogfan064

010HogFan

hogfan064

Quote from: Hogbody on June 17, 2009, 07:02:05 pm
I didnt realize we had someone name Koochal

That is just sad.  The ace for a CWS team.  That would be like someone at ESPN getting the QB at Alabama's name wrong

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

Bad Guy

Ks

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R   H   E
Arkansas       0   0   0                                0   2   0
Virginia         0   0   0                                0   3   1

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

TNhawgfan

the bad hop doesn't lead to any runs. both teams have been given a break and neither has capitalized
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hogbody

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hollywood_HOGan45

SPAL

hogfan064

PoconoHog

Smyly needs to go to the dugout and give some folks a swift kick in the a$$ and wake them up.......
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Iwastherein1969

if we could get our nose in front...come on guys...Lyons needs to take one deep, right here, right now
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Clint Alan

Slacker

A: These commentators have sucked since day 1.

B: The Hogs have got to start swinging the *(&&$##^^()&#^@  BAT. This sit and watch mentallity is what started our slide earlier in the year.

SteveInArk

OKay.... let's end this scoring dry spell... big inning for the Hogs.

razobak

Smyly:  Can I help you?
Batter:  No thanks, just looking.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

PoconoHog

Got the heart of the order coming up.....better do something this inning

Rsvlhog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on June 17, 2009, 07:00:28 pm
they will take advantage of their extra out.

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 17, 2009, 07:03:16 pm
unlike the Hogs...

Try and stay positive. It's going to be a long game. Both pitchers are doing well.
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

trippigs

We need to pick up the optimism here tonight. Very early and our pitching is good. VA doesn't look too powerful to me. Get to their pitcher and we will look good

SPAL

lyons grounds flys out
Wilkins flys out
Big strikes out

Razorbacks#1

Too bad we are zero to zero and some are all ready counting the game as a loss. Go figure.

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

SteveInArk

Per Chuck... weather getting close... but no lightning visible yet..

hogfan064

Quote from: twinpigs on June 17, 2009, 07:06:27 pm
We need to pick up the optimism here tonight. Very early and our pitching is good. VA doesn't look too powerful to me. Get to their pitcher and we will look good

I agree, talk to our negative moderator who can't say anything positive.

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

Hollywood_HOGan45