Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

After The Game - Hogwild Hotine @ Outback Steakhouse

Started by GrantMerrill, February 11, 2009, 07:44:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GrantMerrill

We're live from Outback Steakhouse just up the street from NWA Mall....

Join us after Arkansas and Auburn immediately after the ARSN/ISP Sports broadcast. We'll take your first reaction to tonight's game @ 1-866-285-4005, and you can also ask questions/make comments in the Jump Ball forum.

Listen to the Hogwild Hotline on:

The Hog Sportsradio

105.3 FM - Fayetteville/Springdale
97.9 FM  -  Bentonville/Rogers/Bella Vista
1290 AM -  Siloam Springs
1480 AM - Berryville

The Sports Hog

103.1 FM - Fort Smith/Van Buren

Online @  www.hogsnow.com

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

MakeMeOink

Since it is likely that we go 2-14, or 3-13 in SEC play does that put Pel squarely on the hotseat for next year?

Are there any LARGE boosters complaining yet?

Hot_Town_Hog

Why do we seem to just run out of gas mid-way thru the 2nd half? Often come out of halftime flat and not really motivated. If I remember correctly Georgia was very short on the bench last year, but managed to win 4 games in a row to win the SECT.

SardisHog

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams

Oliver

MakeMeOink

Fortson was playing in front of his mama and about a dozen other members of his family tonight.  He missed free throws, turned the ball over, fouled out and got a technical for good measure.  Was he trying too hard, or does Pel just give him too much rope?

DEVICEHIGH

How do you think this team would do with a full bench?
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Oliver

While some say that we are being too critical of this season...let's talk about what makes us think next season will be different/better.

GrantMerrill

Thanks for the calls and posts everyone. We'll do it again Saturday from Chick-Fil-A