Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by The Recruiting Guy, January 20, 2009, 04:12:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SquidBilly

Well who is it?  I think you may have posted the link ahead of your web guy getting it on the site.  :)

Killean

Richard is such a tease!
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

sivad53

oh my goodness you cant do this to me richard lol

The real Hogules

Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

The Boar War

sivad53

woot crim is in yes sir

JoyDivision

Bryan (CHF)

WOOO HOOO Welcome Mr. Crim!!!
Quote from: Doc Holliday
Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

Killean

Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

Parkhog

Crim!! Outstanding!!!

h0gfan6

Very nice pickup.

TrojanHog

It's there. I won't say until RD gets some more web hits.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

RZRBack_FAN

SWEET! This is huge IMO.

vandiar

nice!! welcome to the hog family!

Ragnar Hogbrok

Thank you Lord, for our success in recruiting, and thank you, Mr. Crim, for becoming a Hog.

Wooo Piiiigggg!!!!
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

bigarrazorback

alright!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoyDivision

our backfield will be nuts if he passes his algebra class

honestabe

Great, Great Pick up. WOO PIG

AUSTXHOG

WPS!!! Welcome Mr. Crim.  GREAT JOB RD as always!

sivad53

wow what a class the staff is putting together!

Seebs

My goodness - now to stop the run.

This staff, the philosophy the professionalism is simply remarkable.

What a great time to be a Razorback fan!
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

LJHOG

Quote from: JoyDivision on January 20, 2009, 04:18:35 pm
I can handle that!!

COCHISE

Quote from: JoyDivision on January 20, 2009, 04:18:35 pm
Crim won't be in our backfield so we should be okay there regardless.  ;)

hashog

Class is looking great !!!! WELCOME MR CRIM

The_Iceman

Will he play CB or Safety?

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

regi

Wingo, a DT and a DE will round this class out just right.

dqhog33

Man Im looking at Ole Miss recruiting and ours and WOW, Nutt wasnt doing shitte while he was here

Hogbody

Wow we are gonna have the best secondary ever.  Wouldnt have minded Ward staying.....   Oh well though!

SpineHog

Amazing. Who'd have predicted us pulling in classes like this 2 years ago?  WPS!

3kgthog

Assuming all of our defensive commitments follow through, can we safely say that our defense has improved by at least 30-40%?

Table Rocker

winston
gordon
williams
crim
stewart

holy secondary batman!

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: somewherenorth on January 20, 2009, 04:30:23 pm
Amazing. Who'd have predicted us pulling in classes like this 2 years ago?  WPS!

Nobody.  Those recruits just come at Petrino and Co. so fast, it just messes you up.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

hog_fan

Williams is expected to play LB.

gohogsgo006

Quote from: hog_fan on January 20, 2009, 04:32:29 pm
Williams is expected to play LB.

it might just be me, but he looked like a stud at WR
Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

Hogbody

He's a 5.9 four star on Rivals.  That's a pretty solid four star.  Wonderful pickup IMO.

The Pulse

Rudell Crim!!! This makes my day!

jst01

Wow. Maybe not next year, but in 2010 I expect the HOGs to have one of the best defenses in the SEC or the nation.  I'm pumped.

Table Rocker

RD scoop's 'em again!

wholehog92

Quote from: Table Rocker on January 20, 2009, 04:31:51 pm
winston
gordon
williams
crim
stewart

holy secondary batman!

Add Broadway, Norton, and Nelson and and and.....  We have some decent guys on campus with experience.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Hogbody

Crim, Winston, Gordon, Norton, Broadway, Stuwart, Jerico, Ford(hopefully).

Oh my gosh that is going to be stacked......

wholehog92

Thank you for your committment Rudell Crimm.  I will really enjoy cheering your accomplishments.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

Crim a Hog.  Hope they're correct.

COCHISE

wholehog92

Quote from: Hogbody on January 20, 2009, 04:40:41 pm
Crim, Winston, Gordon, Norton, Broadway, Stuwart, Jerico, Ford(hopefully).

Oh my gosh that is going to be stacked......

That is the kind of depth I would like to see in all positions.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

bigarrazorback

of course RD reports it before them lol

sivad53

look at the post titled 28, were you able to listen to all of that guy before that talking lol?