Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Food!!

Started by JamesWParks, September 16, 2005, 10:39:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesWParks

Ok, time to talk about something very important: food!

Here's my gameplan:  Up at 9 am to get ready for gameplan, and I'm gonna fix some waffles and sausage. Haven't decided on the drink yet :-\

About 12:30-1, after the majority of 11 am games go to halftime, it's time for 1 grilled burger with cheddar cheese, and 1 grilled hotdog. You betcha

At about 6:00, before the Florida State and Boston College, the main event:  Smoked barbecue chicken.  I have 6 full breasts and 4 thighs ready to rock and roll.  Those bad boys will be smoking all afternoon, and I'll simmer barbecue every hour or so.  Throw in some baked potatoes and we're set!

And for the USC-Arkansas game late night, more than likely leftovers.  And probably pepto bismol.
Go Colts, Go Hogs

Feralhog

September 17, 2005, 11:06:09 am #1 Last Edit: September 17, 2005, 11:25:23 am by Feralhog
Nutt's the reason I woke up with the little voice in my head saying, "you're gonna be drinking early today."

I'm amazed at how much better I'm feeling about our chances tonight and I'm only halfway through my first bloody mary.

I'll be switching to absolute and cranberry in time for the Ole Miss v Vandy kickoff, with 1800 Margarita's waiting in the wings for Bama and Cocks.  The question of frozen or on the rocks beckons!.  Perhaps, on the rocks, no sense in risking a good buzz jacking with a blender.

As we move into the Tenn v Florida game, I'm thinking Jack and coke.  Had I felt better about the hogs chances, it would be Crown and coke.  Here's where you guys need to pay attention.  Just a little early preparation - having the ball and chain hide the crown - assures that I'll not be waisting good whisky.  No doubt my optimism will be soaring by then.     

By kickoff of the hogs and Trojans, it'll be jack and ice.  Some extra insulation never hurt anyone.   I'm sure By the end of the 3rd qtr, the wife and kids will be huddled in the corner asking me to quit kicking the friken dog. 

All in all, a pretty good day.   
Seer, Sage, Soothsayer and former Computer repairman for Hunter Biden......Feralhog the Magnificent

TulsaHogFan

Beer, lots of it, no sense wasting a good drunk on a night when the tears might be flowing lol