Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OM vs. TT

Started by #69, December 21, 2008, 09:21:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Granny fan

TT - I will NEVER support an Nutt coached team!!

RebelliousHog

Quote from: The Sasquatch on December 23, 2008, 01:00:20 pm
That "coach impersonator" took a sorry Ole Miss team and took it from 3-9 to 8-4 in a single season. 

Pretty damn good impersonation, huh???

As I recall thats what he did here. Took a Ford recruited team and did well. He had his next good year in the DMac/Felix year but because of a lack of recruiting never could achieve the balance he needed to overcome really good teams.
Quote from: jst01 on December 23, 2008, 01:02:28 pm
oh boy. This years team will be the most talented team he ever gets to coach there, cuz he didnt recruit them. goodbye, your soon about to get booted i'm sure.

Beat me to it.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: The Sasquatch on December 23, 2008, 01:00:20 pm
That "coach impersonator" took a sorry Ole Miss team and took it from 3-9 to 8-4 in a single season. 

Pretty damn good impersonation, huh???

Leach and Tech will beat HDN and the Rebels like red headed step children and Leach will make HDN his biatche.
Go Hogs Go!

want2be

The Crazy Pirateman will take away the crown jewels and truely render Reb as nutless

Tim Harris

TT will squek by 56-17 :)..........

It is hard to root against the SEC but I can't bring myself to cheer for Houston.