Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anthony Borden?

Started by Modsquad24, November 03, 2008, 10:13:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

the rivals database says we have a 3rd bball commit for the 2009 class in Borden 6-10, 220 lb Center, can anyone tell me something about this recruit, I guess i missed this. that makes 13 scholarship players for next year with us having no seniors and I guess that sums up the 09 class.GHG!

jry04

November 03, 2008, 10:32:33 am #1 Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 10:34:29 am by rsvl_hogfan4
Quote from: Modsquad24 on November 03, 2008, 10:13:46 am
the rivals database says we have a 3rd bball commit for the 2009 class in Borden 6-10, 220 lb Center, can anyone tell me something about this recruit, I guess i missed this. that makes 13 scholarship players for next year with us having no seniors and I guess that sums up the 09 class.GHG!
I may be wrong, but I thought Stephen Cox was on a golf scholarship. Unless we offered him a scholarship, we should have 1 more scholarship left due to Beverley leaving.

Nevermind, I just checked and it says he has earned a scholarship for this season.

chiefsfan

Cox will most likely lose his scholly after this year.  Im pretty sure this was just a 1 year deal to reward him for his hard work.  My guess is there is an understanding that he's probably going to go back to walk-on status next year

Remember you always sign more guys then you have scholarships open because you never know who is going to leave
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

mhuff

Cox will probably graduate, and I figure it is a one year deal. Borden may not make grades. They are already talking prep school.