Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fortson/Henry

Started by pitbull1, October 31, 2008, 12:17:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbull1

Anyone know whether Fortson/Henry still suspended or are they back with team?

BUELT1

I believe that it was a one game suspension.
GO HOGS GO!!!!

olblueyes

They practiced last Saturday and were with the team when both mens and womens team were introduced during the football game last weekend. Believe they are with the team and producing...
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

Uncle_dad

Quote from: olblueyes on October 31, 2008, 01:14:37 pm
They practiced last Saturday and were with the team when both mens and womens team were introduced during the football game last weekend. Believe they are with the team and producing...

As opposed to a certain player last year who was with the team and REproducing...

pitbull1

I hope so, I want to see what he can do!!

cmiller01

Rumor is that Courtney will be suspended from play for the game on Monday, but Jason Henry should be good to go.

oldfart

that seems to be the case.. fortson held out the next game but henry playing... gosh, are we going down that path again?

johogs001

Quote from: oldfart on October 31, 2008, 04:43:25 pm
that seems to be the case.. fortson held out the next game but henry playing... gosh, are we going down that path again?

No that's precisely the path we are avoiding by getting the message across early.

Porkatarian

Quote from: oldfart on October 31, 2008, 04:43:25 pm

There is a VERY GOOD reason why Fortson is suspended for this game and probably will be too for the 2nd exhibition game too. 

Don't ask why, b/c I'm not going to comment further.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

linze82

fortson is starting to scare me a little. all the talent in the world does little if you can't get on the court due to a lack of discipline. sounds like pel is doing everything he can early to get a point across, hope it works
smite me bishes

mhuff

I hadn't figured on this, but life and reality jumps up and hits you in the face every now and then. Hopefully we can get all the distractions out of the way and concentrate on building a BB team.