Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio for Next Monday?

Started by kibster, October 27, 2008, 09:08:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

kibster

October 27, 2008, 09:08:03 am Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 09:45:51 am by kibster
Does anyone know if there is going to be radio coverage for the Exhibition against Campbellsville on Monday Nov 3rd?   I know that they aired the ones last year, but have not heard anything this year.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

OakTreeHawg

Is it Mike Nail and Rick Schaeffer again this year?

pitbull1

It should be even though it is only exhibition.  I hope so!!

k.c.hawg

RazorVision shows the broadcast beginning at 6:30
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

kibster

Quote from: k.c.hawg on October 29, 2008, 01:26:13 pm
RazorVision shows the broadcast beginning at 6:30

I am thinking about getting a month to try it out on the upcoming games.   I have never had tried it before, what is everyone's opinion on RazorVision?
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

mhuff

Allowed me the opportunity to see BB red- white game. If I can get games for free, I will. However, I am not going to miss a game if I don'have to. It's not just FB & BB. There are womens volleyball. etc. Just look at the schedule of events and see if it meets your expectations. I live out of state, so I can get some games that are blackened out in AR. I do not think it is costly. There are different packages to get.

chiefsfan

Quote from: kibster on October 29, 2008, 07:44:48 pm
I am thinking about getting a month to try it out on the upcoming games.   I have never had tried it before, what is everyone's opinion on RazorVision?

I like it.   I really like it in baseball season.   well worth the price, as long as you understand that it will have some bugs
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Coach Obvious

Quote from: chiefsfan on October 30, 2008, 01:23:39 am
I like it.   I really like it in baseball season.   well worth the price, as long as you understand that it will have some bugs

Some bugs? Yeah, like an Indian Jones movie.