Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone here trying to watch the red-white on Razorvision???

Started by WizardofhOgZ, October 24, 2008, 07:35:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

Same 'ol story for me . . . time for the broadcast and nothing from the arkansas.razorback.com website.  I'm logged into Razorvision and can watch the "on demand" stuff, but when I click on the link for the live feed of tonight's game - nada!

Anyone having any luck????

PorcineSublime

The Ladybacks are playing right now, and it is working ok. Are you a Premium user? I don't think it is "free" unless you are a paying customer, if that makes any sense.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: PorcineSublime on October 24, 2008, 08:13:25 pm
The Ladybacks are playing right now, and it is working ok. Are you a Premium user? I don't think it is "free" unless you are a paying customer, if that makes any sense.

Yeah, I am.  That's why I put the part about being able to watch the "on demand" stuff - which you can only do if you are a subscriber.

By the way, it finally came on for me, too.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on October 24, 2008, 08:25:51 pm
Yeah, I am.  That's why I put the part about being able to watch the "on demand" stuff - which you can only do if you are a subscriber.

By the way, it finally came on for me, too.
Good deal. I noticed the on demand part after I posted. The video quality is "teh suck" , but at least we can see the new guys play.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul