Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Courtney Fortson

Started by stan the man, October 24, 2008, 07:26:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

stan the man

My son is at BWA and he says Fortson was not there.  Does anyone know why?

RZRBack_FAN

Im here and was waiting in line to get his autograph and he never showed. They finally came and took his sighn down.

Hope nothing is wrong. We have got to have him this year!!!

FBfan

Quote from: ChargerHog on October 24, 2008, 07:51:39 pm
Im here and was waiting in line to get his autograph and he never showed. They finally came and took his sighn down.

Hope nothing is wrong. We have got to have him this year!!!

Any sighting of him? What a nightmare if we don't have Fortson.

hogfignugen

I dont know any specifics but on Razorvision feed they said that neither Forston or Henry will play tonight.

hogfignugen

Mike Nail said they have not been told why but that both players practiced earlier today with the team.

hillhog

I seem to recall one of the players screwed up last year and Pel would not let him come to the gym for the red/white game. Don't recall who it was.

RZRBack_FAN

Henry nor Fortson were even here last year so i dont know what your talkin about.

Neither one are even here on the bench, no sight of them.

RZRBack_FAN

Pel just announced the team and didnt sa anything about either one.

Wildhog

WTH... our two four stars?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

hogfignugen

October 24, 2008, 08:54:36 pm #9 Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 09:00:25 pm by hogfignugen
Probably nothing big....Im sure there is just a message being sent to those two for something. Like I said above, Mike Nail said they practiced earlier today with the team.

PorkerOinker

Not sounding to good right now boys. Any mods out there know about anything that might be going on.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

dakpowers

yeah I was first in line at his auto table wndering where he was. I hope everything's okay.

In other news, Rotnei Clarke is a BEAST

capnamerica

i read in an article earlier this week that no players would be suspended for the game, pel had a quote that said something like this is the week to screw up if youre going to make a bad choice because they will still be playing tonight and punished later. forgot what day that was in the paper, but it def makes me wonder.

hogfignugen

He was referring to last years red/white game. Charles Thomas blocked Pel's shot HARD and afterwards Pel said he would be suspended....he was just messing around.

COCHISE

The fact that Fortson practiced with the team earlier in the day and his name was initially up at the autograph line would lead one to believe that something came up at the last minute, doesn't sound like an eligibility issue.

UltimateHog

It should not be an eligibility requirement.

I don't think it could involve them not being on campus long enough or something to that effect could it?

Since they came to school late? Any rules from the NCAA about having to attend a certain amount of class hours before you can play in a game so they're not able to play tonight, but will be fine by the first game?

Just throwin any possibilities out there.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

Marshfieldhog

No worries...they are part of the Code Red attack at the Embassy Suites tonight.

UltimateHog

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on October 24, 2008, 09:40:19 pm
No worries...they are part of the Code Red attack at the Embassy Suites tonight.

Huh?
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

Marshfieldhog

Pel had to donate 2 for a code Red on HDN at the Embassy.

UltimateHog

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on October 24, 2008, 09:50:02 pm
Pel had to donate 2 for a code Red on HDN at the Embassy.

So he chose our 2 most anticipated?!

That prick lol!

chiefsfan

Quote from: UltimateHog on October 24, 2008, 09:35:26 pm
It should not be an eligibility requirement.

I don't think it could involve them not being on campus long enough or something to that effect could it?

Since they came to school late? Any rules from the NCAA about having to attend a certain amount of class hours before you can play in a game so they're not able to play tonight, but will be fine by the first game?

Just throwin any possibilities out there.

Shouldnt be an eligibility issue, they have been practicing with the team.  If you are ineligible you cannot practice
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

cobra kai

they might have just skipped class or something like that...

UltimateHog

You can practice but not participate in games sometimes...

Kilgor

Quote from: hillhog on October 24, 2008, 08:39:59 pm
I seem to recall one of the players screwed up last year and Pel would not let him come to the gym for the red/white game. Don't recall who it was.

Mike Washington didn't play in the red/white game last year because of an infraction.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

ballhogger14u

Fortson was with the basketball team last night when they introduced them at the football game

Jeephog

Quote from: ballhogger14u on October 26, 2008, 04:08:46 pm
Fortson was with the basketball team last night when they introduced them at the football game

He and Henry both practiced yesterday, too. 

We tailgate by BWA and we went in to try to see the new Hog.  We got into the trophy room just outside Hog Heaven and could already hear Pel yelling (which was pretty funny)

We walked upstairs and peeked in and sort of sweet talked the usher up there to let us see the new floor for about 30 seconds.  All that to say we saw Fortson and Henry in the flesh.

HogBusGuy

Both were suspended for the game Friday night, team infraction of some sort.  Were not allowed to be in the Arena...Pel's Law.