Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BB tickets

Started by sihog, October 22, 2008, 11:23:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sihog

Who has received them?
GO HOGS GO

earshot

Have not got mine yet. Only 11 days untill first game.

porcine1

I heard they were going to start mailing them out tomorrow.

hogfan98

i haven't received mine either.  is the red/white game a part of the package?  i'll be a little pissed if we were charged for it and the tickets don't get to us in time to use them.

JFHWGBKRIII

Red/White is a non-charge.  It is like the Midnight madness.
Ladies hit the floor at 7:30 and the men afterwards.
Bring non-perishable food items(cans/boxes) for entry.

earshot

Got my tix & media guide Saturday!

JFHWGBKRIII

UPS delivered just a few minutes ago.
Same as last year.
We are ready to go.
See you there on Nov 3. :razorback:

Rayzback

Got ours Saturday :}  Game #19 March 1st, "Celebration of a Championship" is like a double size ticket. 
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

HogCard

Just talked to the ticket office as I do not have mine yet.  They were sent in shifts and the last batch went out yesterday.

Hogzilla

My BB tickets arrived this morning.  Let the games begin!!!!!!!

ArkansasFan

Got mine last night.  I like the black tickets.  How about the game 19 ticket 'Championship Celebration' I believe it was?  Should be a great night with the '94 team getting recognized.

I'm ready for basketball!!!

olblueyes

Got our tickets today. Great upgrade. Have moved down into the "bowl". Looking so forward to this season and the building of the team. Its going to be fun and exciting.
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

zebra

Got mine on Saturday also.

Verge

Anybody order tickets for the first time this year... i figure it might be a good year to lock in tickets... but i'm to hesitant without knowing exactly where my seats would be ?

bwbcpa

hogfan98

got mine today!  got upgraded to section 201.  and ticket #19 is awesome!  can't wait for that game.  i think it's way overdue!  i'm so ready for some basketball! 

lazyj70

got mine today!  I've been moved to lower level row 23.  How many rows are there in the lower level?

The_Iceman

students still have to pay over $100 for tickets. And 8 of them are exhibitions and directional schools. i wish they would lower the cost to like $2 a ticket or at least let us choose which games we want to attend. for alot of kids, $100 is alot of money.

ArkansasFan

Quote from: lazyj70 on October 28, 2008, 10:07:14 pm
got mine today!  I've been moved to lower level row 23.  How many rows are there in the lower level?

I thought there were 22 in my section 105 because I'm on 21 and there is one row behind us.  There must be 23 in some sections.  If you're on the last row of the lower level, that's not a bad thing as you can see replays on the TV provided to box owners and sometimes the owner will have a good football game or another basketball game on to be watched of course during timeouts or halftime.

Iceman, I'm all for students coming to the games, but you can't complain about $5 a ticket. I paid more than that almost 20 yrs ago.

Hogeyeblind

Got mine today - same seats as last year in sec 125 row 11

The_Iceman

Quote from: Karma on October 29, 2008, 08:22:26 pm
Iceman, I'm all for students coming to the games, but you can't complain about $5 a ticket. I paid more than that almost 20 yrs ago.

its just tough for guys like my roommate who have to work 2 part time jobs to pay his bills to afford basketball tickets. he is one who wants to be at football games 3 hours early to sit in the first 3 rows. thats dedication i want to see at the games. I will be there in one of the first two rows every game, just like football. its just a shame my roommate might not be able to do the same.

but i just think somewhere in our $10,000+ we give the UofA a year they could help us alittle with bball tickets.

oncallhawg

I thought they included a schedule in the past as well as a magnet schedule that could go on a refrigerator. No such extras this year.

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 29, 2008, 11:17:30 pm
its just tough for guys like my roommate who have to work 2 part time jobs to pay his bills to afford basketball tickets. he is one who wants to be at football games 3 hours early to sit in the first 3 rows. thats dedication i want to see at the games. I will be there in one of the first two rows every game, just like football. its just a shame my roommate might not be able to do the same.

but i just think somewhere in our $10,000+ we give the UofA a year they could help us alittle with bball tickets.
I definitely see where you are coming from.

dewayne

when do the individual tickets go on sale?

cmiller01

Quote from: dewayne on November 01, 2008, 01:29:14 am
when do the individual tickets go on sale?

I'd also like to know this, I'm considering going to the game on Thursday...

Do you know if tickets are available at the door?