Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What will you say?

Started by #69, October 21, 2008, 03:51:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hoghearted

I'll be disappointed, maybe even a little angry, but when I remember Nutt leaves Arkansas at the end of the game, the smile will return.

Thank God and Greyhound he's gone!
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

snortyann

Justifiable Hogicide

I'll say we lost a game but we won big time when we ran nutt out of the state and hired Bobby Petrino.

Quote from: Ironhawg on October 21, 2008, 06:14:33 am
Go back to the old miss board troll.

I'm a huge bobby petrino and hog fan, but after reading the boards it seems a lot of people think we are gonna roll them.  I think it will be close, but i wouldnt be surprised if om won.  i just wanted to see if people actually think they will win, or what their reaction would be. 

stop being so negative

kingB52

On Sunday morning the sun will continue to rise in the east, regardless ...

jgphillips3

After vomitting...I'll would get over it and move on knowing that in a few years our program will reach heights Ole Miss has no hope of getting to again.  As far as what I would "say": "I guess every bag of rabid weasels has its day."

pigzwillrise

IF we do lose this weekend i would hope that hog fans dont start spouting off excuses... we should just understand that we are inexperienced and lacking talent in certain positions.. we dont need to verbalize it... just realize it and let it go

gohogsgo1234

1873Hawg

"Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting a bull not to attack you because you are a vegetarian." - Dennis Wholey

EastTexasHog

Quote from: moehog on October 21, 2008, 06:45:19 am
I am proud of the improvements our team has made, especially on the defensive side of the ball. I will say a much more experienced team, a more talented team won because talent and experience win most every game. I will say our future is bright and that I am more impressed by the professionalism of our coaches and team than any team in the last 20 years. And I will be proud to say I am a fan of the Arkansas Razorbacks. I will say I would take our coach over theirs any day of the week. I will say how impressive our coaching staff has made us competitive playing 20 + freshmen / redshirt freshmen.
But I really don't think I will have to say any of that.

That sums it up well.

EastTexasHog

Quote from: webbgem on October 21, 2008, 05:40:41 pm
Judging from reading this board after a loss, I figure a whole host of fans will blame it on the refs.
Apparently, and this is something I had no idea of, there is a vast conspiracy by the SEC referees
to make sure Petrino is punished his first year in the SEC by intentionally blowing calls.  WHO KNEW?!

Don't you think the officiating seemed a little out of wack?  I certainly don't think it was any conspriacy, but I do question the way the game was called.  I have never seen a game called in that manner.

dixiehog

Enjoy this one, cause from here on, you are in for an a$$ whipping!!!!!

Go Hogs!!!!!! 
Life is short, live it to the fullest!!