Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivals: Michael Dyer Is The Next Great Back From Arkansas

Started by Hoggy Bear, October 10, 2008, 02:00:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFanInBigD

Callin Woo Pig From Big D!

The Boar War

Getting Michael Dyer would be a huge boost for the Razorbacks.

One of the main things I took from the article is how many kids we are potentially losing to gangs and the street life.  Glad he was able to steer clear of that.  Probably has some good parents.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

TX HOG

think he'll commit early like DMAC or will we have to bite our finger nails over the next 15 months?

UltimateHog

Quote from: HogFanInBigD on October 10, 2008, 03:15:28 pm
no one will ever replace mcfadden.

Bite your tongue.

It can be done. If Dyer is McFadden, imagine DMAC in an offense that can pass, he'd still be running, so I think DMAC can be passed.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

Beaverfever

October 10, 2008, 10:08:04 pm #6 Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 10:10:03 pm by Beaverfever
Quote from: HogFanInBigD on October 10, 2008, 03:15:28 pm
no one will ever replace mcfadden.
As a college football player/athlete Mcfadden is in a class of his own.  As a pure running back, Dyer definately might end up in his class.  I think it is a foregone conclusion now that Dyer will be a top 10 overall player next year, probably the biggest recruit in arkansas history.  Mallett, Joe Adams, DJ williams, michael dyer....just ridiculous.

hvsupastar

we sure are producin sum thorough breads in the a-state
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln