Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missouri State playing for the AR state championship

Started by zebra, October 07, 2008, 11:06:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zebra

They play all these games in their new arena in Springfield.

Arkansas  :razorback: Razorbacks 11/22/08
UALR Trojans 12/3/08
Arkansas St. Red Wolves 12/6/08
UCA Bears 12/13/08

UltimateHog

Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

earshot

I am trying to get tickets to this game. Does anyone know where I can get 2?

zebra

I tried as well, but Missouri State hasn't put them for sale, that I can find.

UltimateHog

It'll be hard to get tickets, very hard.

Luckily i'm related to Aaron Sachs who has season tickets, those around the Springfield area know who he is, so I have 2 tickets.

Their tickets will go on sale at around the same time as our single game tickets do, but it'll sell out in a matter of minutes or hours if I had to guess so you'll have to be very quick.
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

earshot

UltimateHog

chiefsfan

Quote from: rzrbkman on October 10, 2008, 09:09:50 am
A lot of longtime Missouri St fans are in an uproar due to the new single game ticket buying policy that MSU has put in effect for the new arena. The policy is that only season ticket holders, parents of players and big shot university supporters will be allowed to sit in the lower bowl of the arena. A fan cannot walk up to the arena the day of the game and buy a single game ticket in the lower bowl even if there are a 1,000 seats available that did not sell out as season tickets. The athletic director states that they put that policy into effect because single game ticklet buyers should not be allowed to sit next to fans who bought seat licenses's and season tickets. I'm figuring they are going to have several empty seats as the Bears are picked to finish last(10th) in most MVC polls already out.

ASU practices the same policy.    What you end up with is a bunch of ushers guarding an empty section.  and a bunch of fans who sneak by them.    Which leads to big donors who get unhappy because they are sitting next to the unwashed masses
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

3kgthog

Why did Mizzou's redheaded stepchild even need a new arena? To hear the Springfield sports talk radio guys tell it they were having a hard time getting people to even come to the games in the old arena.