Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Midnight Madness

Started by litmachog, September 24, 2008, 08:31:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

litmachog

Will Pelf the Stealth have a midnight madness?

UltimateHog

Yes, we and almost every school always do.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

zebra

I actually thought we stopped doing that.

Crappykat

by Midnight Madness, I think the OP means actually starting at midnight and doing a food drive and all that fun stuff that was done several years ago. Not this 7pm "midnight" madness which is a bunch of phoooeeeyy.
In any case, I have not heard definate date or type that we will have this year. Hopefully the 1st style.

hog 47

I have heard from the ticket office that the red white game will serve as midnight madness and bring a can of food for entrance fee

babywhiz

Yea, I miss the old days of Midnight Madness.
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

litmachog

I agree.  I came to a couple mid-night madness with Nolan as coach and it was really done for the fans.  Sure was a great time.  I do miss that.

Hogman 24

The red & white game is part of the season ticket package just like last year so I don't see how they will let people in for a can of food.

ArkansasFan

I guess there is still no word on the first practice and festivities planned???

I'm anxious to get in BWA and see the changes to the arena and to the team.

Go Hogs!!!

Razorbacks4life3

No Midnight Madness, but they will do something fun for the first official practice.

olblueyes

The way I understand it this year is that both the Women and Men's team will have their Red & White game the same night. Introducing both teams to the fans and getting a chance to watch both teams in action. This could be fun this year with a twist from the last couple of years.
Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

earshot

When is the first basketball practice (Midnight Madness)? I see that the Red/White game is Oct 24.

RZRBack_FAN

So you have to have a ticket to get into the red white game?

Anybody know what time The Red vs White game will start?

Seems like the school would have had a press release on his by now. Its only 2 weeks away. Not going to draw many people if nobody knows about it.

austin.hogfan

With all the young players, it would really be great to have this a big event. 

mhuff

Midnight Madness with Nolan was fun, but exciting times are coming back. Defensive pressure= turnover points=victories=better players=exciting times.