Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The direction of this program is starting to worry me

Started by batmanfan, August 13, 2008, 12:14:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Quote from: stronguard on August 18, 2008, 12:27:22 am

This is the year the clock starts ticking on Pel for me.  Let's see how much he's taught the kids who are coming back.  How the incoming players mesh with the returning ones?  Do we show more discipline, more hustle, more heart  than our opponets.  Can we make a dang free throw? 

I hope you dont judge everything.   with a team of almost all freshmen, im not expecting us to be great in on court discipline.  There will be games this year where we are going to look hideous, and others where we will look unbeatable.   Such is the nature of a young team
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

razorhead94

"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

stronguard

Quote from: chiefsfan on August 18, 2008, 09:46:01 am
I hope you dont judge everything.   with a team of almost all freshmen, im not expecting us to be great in on court discipline.  There will be games this year where we are going to look hideous, and others where we will look unbeatable.   Such is the nature of a young team

Thats why I reference the kids who are coming back.  Freshman mistakes are part of the game.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.