Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steven Hill - the mountain man - NBA summer league

Started by twistitup, July 22, 2008, 10:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

Bigfoot

twistitup

Hill had four blocked shots in his last summer league game. He finished the last couple of games strong and I think he just might make it based on his ability to block shots and the fact that he is 7' tall
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

IBGPN

Everyone in my house bished when Heath/Pel put him in so I got a Hill jersey.  I have always liked him and I sure wish him well.

Corkscrew Johnson

He's a smart guy.  Always good for an insightful quote

AnthroHog

I'm really surprised that Hill might make it with the Trail Blazers.  When he first went there for the Summer League, I thought that they were too deep for him to make it.  Now he's one of three players competing for the last spot and the Blazer fans seem to be hoping he's the one signed.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindblazersbeat/2008/08/what_petteri_koponen_has_to_do.html

Dwight_K_Shrute

I can see why the Blazers want to keep Hill.

Plus I think Steven has played with other Blazers in the past.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Pigdiana Jones

PETA= People Eating Tasty Animals.

As for Hill, I just Steven Hill.

Also hope he makes it in the NBA. :)
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

Foshodo

the Blazers are about to be about 18 million dollars poorer due to Darius Miles signing with Boston... so i'd imagine their last roster spot will be as cheap as possible.... good news for Hill