Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alabama LBer Jimmy Johns arrested...

Started by The Realist, June 24, 2008, 12:40:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Realist

"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

Hogginitall

June 24, 2008, 12:43:27 pm #1 Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 12:46:15 pm by Hogginitall
I thought he was a FB?

EDIT:  Nevermind.  I see he was moved there this season.  What an idiot....

RZRBack_FAN

Sounds like Bama is going to be thin at LB just like us. It amazes me that these kids just throw away a free eduction time and time again. How awesome would it be to have the ability to play SEC football, get a free education, and then just throw it away.

Hogginitall

cbjagman

June 24, 2008, 01:47:46 pm #5 Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 01:50:48 pm by cbjagman
Only in Alabama where it's stated: "He was pretty wide open selling cocaine around the campus" police said. "He didn't want them (his team mates) to know he was involved with it". Right, good move JJ. Nothing like selling coke around the campus. Surely no one would be able to see you dealing there. What an IDIOT!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, apparently Johns was seen sellling the stuff a couple of months ago around the time of spring practice. Well I guess that's one way to get in shape and learn a new position. I wonder if anyone has mentioned this to Petrino as something he needs to install in his practices?

hamsam

I believe that this clown should be awarded the title of MOTHO!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

monty hawg

Just heard an interview with a member of the police department.  Johns sold cocaine to undercover police 5 times.  If I remeber correctly he was the Mississippi player of the year his senior year.

kingofdequeen

Funny sidebar...

Jimmy Johns + F. Fairchild @ UAPB = Rick James.

Blow and Unlawful imprisonment...Fulmer Cup pts abound!!!!

Jim Harris

I'm shocked. I thought Bama paid its players enough that they didn't have to resort to "extra income."
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

kingofdequeen

He could go play for J. Crowe.

JJ plus Perriloux = "Loaded" J-ville st.

RT1941

Quote from: monty hawg on June 24, 2008, 02:23:19 pm
Just heard an interview with a member of the police department.  Johns sold cocaine to undercover police 5 times.  If I remeber correctly he was the Mississippi player of the year his senior year.

Jimmy Johns was Mississippi's 2004 Mr. Footall, a QB for Brookhaven HS, lead them to their last HS State Championship.  He never panned out at QB for Bama, but was a bruiser that converted to defense this year.  Known to have a low IQ but very high RPM's....  Also known in T-Town as the Snowman, now we know why............... 
RazorTusk!!!!

LRCentralTiger

Will their be any other Tiders involved?

linkshog

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

- Ronald Reagan -

Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.

- Ronald Reagan -

Gas Can

Wonder how many games...errr quarters Sabin will suspend him?

Jdub

DaJobby VanPeltrino

The Marmot

He shoulda stuck with sammiches......
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

kingofdequeen

cbjagman

I have a great idea: why don't we swap the Tide our Freddie Fairchild for their Jimmy Johns? The "cross pollination" might do each program great good!

Big Austin

Tuscaloosa Times Headline:

"Jimmy Johns behind the 8 Ball"

Hawgustus Caesar

AT least Fairchild was a hard hitter...

deshahawg

This won't be the end of this list with Alabummer.

Big Austin

Fairchild atleast makes donations to the local battered womens shelter.

Silver Hog

June 24, 2008, 04:15:04 pm #24 Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 04:17:47 pm by swisshog

Sivad

June 24, 2008, 04:16:30 pm #25 Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 04:30:21 pm by Sivad
Coach Petrino:          kicked the player off the team.
Coach Saban:           kicked the player off the team.
"playa's coach" nutt: 15 minutes on the bench in a meaningless game.

WMHawgfan

Cocaine's a helluva drug!- Rick James

farmhawg

He did realize that he wasn't playing for Motho, didn't he. He might like to transfer to ole piss, he will only have to run a few extra laps to make up for dealing.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

porkurina

I understand Nutt has contacted him.  Nutt understands that everyone needs a second chance,...a third chance...

BigDeal

I hope this young man realizes he has flushed his future down the comode.  Hopefully,the coaching staff has done the right thing and kicked him off the football team and away from campus .

ste4236

Delivering sandwiches will do that to ya.

"Cajun King"

Student at Colorado State University

Calling All Hogs

My understanding is that if Bama boosters were paying Johns more than street value for the coke it is an NCAA violation. But if they only paid him street value it's ok. Is that right?  :D

WMHawgfan

Quote from: CallMeHog on June 24, 2008, 10:23:27 pm
My understanding is that if Bama boosters were paying Johns more than street value for the coke it is an NCAA violation. But if they only paid him street value it's ok. Is that right?  :D
I heard he was working for a drug dealership and was getting paid for hours he didn't work. That's an infraction too.

DarthHog

If McClain is the only LB with any real experiance they have back they may be in a world of hurt on defense since they run a 3-4.  Can you imagine if we beat Texas and then Bama rolls in to town with a porous defense....man I can't wait.

Brownie Tuggle

Quote from: RT1941 on June 24, 2008, 02:39:55 pm
Jimmy Johns was Mississippi's 2004 Mr. Footall, a QB for Brookhaven HS, lead them to their last HS State Championship.  He never panned out at QB for Bama, but was a bruiser that converted to defense this year.  Known to have a low IQ but very high RPM's....  Also known in T-Town as the Snowman, now we know why............... 

Sly Croom told him he'd never start at QB for Bama, I guess Sly was right!!! To bad for the kid. 

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

Big Austin

Jimmy sure was spending alot of time with his tudor.

HedgeDweller

Quote from: Sivad on June 24, 2008, 04:16:30 pm
Coach Petrino:          kicked the player off the team.
Coach Saban:           kicked the player off the team.
"playa's coach" nutt: 15 minutes on the bench in a meaningless game.

The only player I recall that was 'dealing (more or less)' was Jermaine Brooks.
He was kicked off the team.

deshahawg

Looks like the odds are getting more even for us everyday.

HardKnockBlu

Watch out Cheeseburger Eddy. Hot Dog Jimmy might be moving in on your territory.

Roadrunner

Also had a website using pictures of himself in UA uniform promoting his pitbull breeding business (NCAA violation).  This website was taken down yesterday, probably by his lawyer.

He also made bail of 120K by his caretaker Lee Thomas.
An internet search shows Lee Thomas is a surgeon who's address is university blvd in tuscaloosa who also graduated from al school of med in the 80's.

Bail was made quickly because the talk here is that he is/was going to roll on some of his teammates.

One of his 5 transactions took place in the athletic department parking lot.
Another of his transactions took place near an elementary school.

He has been kicked off the team, but that is a moot point since he would have been expelled from school anyway.

He won't be playing football now anywhere but in a scene of the longest yard remake.

There are bigger problems at alabama.
Keep watching.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

GuvHog

Quote from: Roadrunner on June 26, 2008, 11:08:05 am
Also had a website using pictures of himself in UA uniform promoting his pitbull breeding business (NCAA violation).  This website was taken down yesterday, probably by his lawyer.

An internet search shows Lee Thomas is a surgeon who's address is university blvd in tuscaloosa who also graduated from al school of med in the 80's.

Bail was made quickly because the talk here is that he is/was going to roll on some of his teammates.

He has been kicked off the team, but that is a moot point since he would have been expelled from school anyway.

He won't be playing football now anywhere but in a scene of the longest yard remake.

Keep watching.

Hmmmm, THIS could get veeery interesting!  ;D ;D ;D
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

cbjagman

Quote from: Roadrunner on June 26, 2008, 11:08:05 am

Keep watching.

If that happens all I can say is that it couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys..............

Yoko Oinko

Crap like this can happen to the best of programs.  Jermaine Brooks anybody?
"Every time Pam Anderson and Paul McCartney go on a PETA crusade i am going to kill ten of something." - Ted Nugent

GuvHog

June 26, 2008, 09:48:14 pm #47 Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:53:30 pm by GUVHOG
Quote from: Yoko Oinko on June 26, 2008, 08:43:46 pm
Crap like this can happen to the best of programs.  Jermaine Brooks anybody?

Yes but he was a solo act, This guy's about to roll on a bunch of other tide players. Big trouble for
the TIDE.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

BamaHamr

I'll make a wager right now that no other football players will be arrested due to this.  Saying things like "word round here is that they bailed him out quick cause he was gonna roll on some other players" is the stupidest thing I've read in a while.

Unless one of the other players was his "supplier" I don't think your statement shows much common sense.  Normal Police work goes up the tree for bigger fruit, not down.

cbjagman

Quote from: BamaHamr on June 27, 2008, 12:12:52 pm
I'll make a wager right now that no other football players will be arrested due to this.  Saying things like "word round here is that they bailed him out quick cause he was gonna roll on some other players" is the stupidest thing I've read in a while.

Unless one of the other players was his "supplier" I don't think your statement shows much common sense.  Normal Police work goes up the tree for bigger fruit, not down.
Well could there be some additonal issues that haven't yet come out? Not saying there are; however, one never really knows...............