Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hard To Be Humble

Started by Ceba, June 24, 2008, 12:27:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Thinks The BBall team should do away with the song "Hard To Be Humble" at the end of each game?

Keep it!
39 (81.3%)
Get something new!
9 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Ceba

I would like to see a different song how about you?

DeuceHawg

If you are tired of hearing it, that's a good thing.  It means we get to sing it a lot.  I forgot what it sounded like in 04-05 in football.

Reservoir Hogs

Foshodo

what in the world of hell does everyone want to change everything for?

too many damn opinions... BAH!

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: Foshodo on June 24, 2008, 01:48:05 pm
what in the world of hell does everyone want to change everything for?

too many damn opinions... BAH!
amen,  why would we ever change such a grand and fun tradition...  What new song do you suggest, maybe who let the dogs out or something???

hawgcraZ

"Hard to be Humble" is a staple after every win.  We can just go around changing tradition.  We students love getting to sing it after the games.

Lando Calrissian

I love it (the song and the post-game singing of it), though I hated it when Heath let the players go into the stands to sing it after beating someone like Lake Placid State.

------------------

Pelphery has none of that.

After beating Missouri last year, they all shook hands then he essentially screamed at the players to "Get off the court!".

I'm not kidding.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

opineonswine

One of the basketball traditions I really like.