Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kobe and Shaq fued continues...

Started by jcmojica23, June 23, 2008, 05:07:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fort Swine

Just saw that.  Loved how S.A. Smith just tried to cover it up and make nothing of it.  He is a joke.  Until Kobe does win a ring without Shaq, this will continue. 
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

jcmojica23

jcmojica23

Oliver

Shaq rapping skills = Kobe's skills at being able to win a championship without Shaq.

Throwback1

I was on Shaq's "side" when the whole "Laker thing" happened with Kobe and Shaq...but to tell you the truth, Shaq (who incidentally did the same thing to his Miami teammates and coach when he left that he did when he left LA) and his constant need for attention, and his whining "schtick" is growing just a tad tiresome.  It's gone on so long now that he is almost acting like a jilted lover who can't let go.
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

booogaga

shaq hates kobe........ kobe hates shaq............ blah blah blah blah............... nothing but a media induced feud between two ultra milionares who in all fairness probably care nothing about each other.
GO HOGS!

DeuceHawg

I thought the NBA was pretty good this last year, but that aside, shaq is an attention whore and the whole kobe shaq thing was over until he had to bring it back up.  I am a heat fan so Shaq isn't one of my favorite players after how he acted this past year.

Hogimus Prime

yeah Shaq one a title without Kobe but he rode DWades coattails.   Shaq's basketball skills now days are as good as his rapping skills.     

Kobe will win another title or two and Shaq wont  I think Shaq knows he is pretty much done as a superstar and he cant accept that.

Throwback1

The way Shaq blasted his Miami teammates and staff and now this...I was in Shaq's corner 100% on the Kobe/Shaq/Laker drama from jump street, but Shaq has managed to convince me of something I thought I"d never say...I actually think Kobe probably has more class than Shaq does!
"So me and the boys were sitting around, trying to decide what to do with all this extra coin, and I said, "I'm gonna hire that texting clown over in Arkansas", and, I, I really underestimated the creepiness." - Pete Boone, Ole Miss AD

Newcoachplease

Quote from: Throwback1 on June 26, 2008, 10:33:18 pm
The way Shaq blasted his Miami teammates and staff and now this...I was in Shaq's corner 100% on the Kobe/Shaq/Laker drama from jump street, but Shaq has managed to convince me of something I thought I"d never say...I actually think Kobe probably has more class than Shaq does!

Kobe and class in the same sentence? Asked that young lady in Colorado if Kobe has class

Throwback1

well...the facts surrounding that incident are in dispute, to say the least.

Throwback1

Didn't say I would hold him up as a paragon of virtue...said Shaq has convinced me that he has even less class than Kobe.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Throwback1

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 27, 2008, 10:11:04 am
I  never liked either one. When they were on the Lakers and winning it helped turn me completely off of basketball. Shaq was allowed to lower his shoulder and move every defender out of his way as he slammed the ball. If basketball rules had been enforced he would have fouled out of every game and he would have zero championships. Put Shaq against Kareem  or Wilt and let the game be called according to the rules and Shaq would be schooled.
agreed