Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Schedule? Partial schedule?

Started by PigSnort, June 17, 2008, 04:27:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigSnort

I know the Hog's BB official schedule has not been released yet, but some folks keep up by checking the other teams' website, etc.    Any info out there?

AFB1919

June 17, 2008, 05:12:08 pm #1 Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 05:15:08 pm by AFB1919
South Alabama
Missouri State
Texas
Oklahoma
Baylor @ Alltel

That is a tough Big XII lineup. all three of those teams (UT/OU/BU) are projected to be at the top of their conference. All three are also home games though as far as I know.

We're in a dogfight w/ all three schools for recruits.

AJ Walton is looking at some of those schools but has U of A as his #1. Also looks like 09 recruit TMG is leaning toward Texas.
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

hawgsav1

I know we play LSU twice next season :D
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

3kgthog

Do we never learn? DO NOT SCHEDULE OU! They are like the bottle of scotch in Pat Summerall's office. They will beat us every time no matter how often we try to run away, kick the habit, etc. I'm convinced we will never beat them in basketball for the rest of my life!

AFB1919

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 17, 2008, 05:35:26 pm
Do we never learn? DO NOT SCHEDULE OU! They are like the bottle of scotch in Pat Summerall's office. They will beat us every time no matter how often we try to run away, kick the habit, etc. I'm convinced we will never beat them in basketball for the rest of my life!

OU is going to be really dangerous this year. Their recruiting class coming in is a monster class. Andy Katz has them top 25 and they look to be in contention to win the Big XII.

All that said though... anything can happen at BWA and it would be a great Strength of Schedule win for the Hogs going into conference play.
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. --Ralph Waldo Emerson

chiefsfan

Quote from: 3kgthog on June 17, 2008, 05:35:26 pm

Better get used to OU.   we're in the middle of a 4 year contract with them
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.