Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

brandon moore

Started by dbiggs44, June 16, 2008, 07:01:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dbiggs44

i heard today that he is academically ineligible for the first semester this year.. does anyone know if this is true?  thanks.

kibster

I thought that he was already on campus?
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

cmiller01

Quote from: dbiggs44 on June 16, 2008, 07:01:00 pm
i heard today that he is academically ineligible for the first semester this year.. does anyone know if this is true?  thanks.

He's already on campus

Mork

he was on campus duing the last season

dougieritch

Quote from: greenwood1 on June 17, 2008, 02:44:35 pm
he was on campus duing the last season

Andre Clark was on campus during the 2008 Spring Semester...not Moore as far as I know.

newhog

kibster

Quote from: newhog on June 18, 2008, 12:31:29 pm
Brandon is fine.

Thanks for all your info that you bring to the board.  +1

How is Rotnei liking Campus?  What all kind of practice is he doing (i.e. individual workouts, pick-up games, etc)
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

booogaga

is it just me or does it seem like at least once a week some dude comes on here and says that a basketball recruit/player is not eligible.
GO HOGS!

SMOKE

Quote from: booogaga on June 19, 2008, 09:46:24 am
is it just me or does it seem like at least once a week some dude comes on here and says that a basketball recruit/player is not eligible.
Its the most asked question on all arkansas recruiting boards........
Is Fortson eligible......
Is Henry.........
Is Moore........

Im not sure but if i had to guess BOOOGAGA is probably shanehawg on Hawgs Illustrated. He asks this same question every day about every player and when they are gonna be on campus..........

booogaga

Quote from: SMOKE on June 19, 2008, 01:11:54 pm
Its the most asked question on all arkansas recruiting boards........
Is Fortson eligible......
Is Henry.........
Is Moore........

Im not sure but if i had to guess BOOOGAGA is probably shanehawg on Hawgs Illustrated. He asks this same question every day about every player and when they are gonna be on campus..........
what are you talking about, why dont you do a little research on some of my posts before you talk smack like and idiot. i do not even know who you are referring to. i am just saying that these post are pointless, usually based on little fact, and there is one every other day saying someone is not eligible or is not on campus. i never respond to them. just making an observation.
GO HOGS!

Marshfieldhog

Is Rontnei Clark going to be elgible...I'll hang up, listen, and bang my head against the wall.

Porkatarian

The only one that we have to worry about making it is Jason Henry.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

wooo

Boo

I think Smoke said the wrong name when he listed yours...I think he meant the OP

SMOKE

MY bad i put the wrong name, it was meant for the person who started the thread. my apologies.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Porkatarian on June 19, 2008, 08:17:51 pm
The only one that we have to worry about making it is Jason Henry.

Porkatarian out...

thats a big worry though...

Modsquad24

with Jason Henry we have an outside shot at the NCAAT, without him we have very little imo, so I really cant wait til that ? is out of the way. GHG!