Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1994 Razorbacks

Started by raginwildfire, June 01, 2008, 05:44:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

raginwildfire

Other than Corliss..what are these guys doing now?  Miller, Thurmon, McDaniel, Beck and other key members of the National Championship team.

3kgthog

Have we ever had a Razorback team that basically vanished off the face of the Earth like the '94 team?

I know where Beck, Corliss, and walk-on John Engskov are. Where the heck are the rest of them? What a shame that the UA let that team fade into oblivion simply because they were ticked at Nolan.

dfresh

I saw Clint Mcdaniel and Thurman at some type of event in the past year.  Not sure what it was but Nolan and Corlis were there also.

oldfart

didnt they have some sort of reunion for them at one of the local razorback club events in springdale or NWA somewhere?

HogNuttz

Quote from: raginwildfire on June 02, 2008, 04:54:17 pm
I guess these guys have disappeared.  I know about Beck and Corliss..was really wanting to find out about Stewart, Thurman and McDaniel

Thurman is doing something in the Rock to make ends meet.  I have a younger relative that goes to school with his son.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

jry04

Thurman was in a benefit game in Russellville about a week ago with Corliss, Pat Bradley, Cedric Cobbs, Chrys Chukwumba, and a few other Arkansas players. He hit probably 5 threes in a row. They still lost though.