Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

are you still....

Started by #9man, July 03, 2005, 10:07:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

#9man

areyou still a true hog fan if we lose a big game and you can still yell "GO HOGS"  :) can you still go to the third game of the series if we lost the first two? if so , than you are a true hawg fan. and i salute you. :o ;D :D ;) :)

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

litmachog

Yes, I can.  It pains me sometimes but I don't turn my back on them.

AFWarrior83

I think my worst feeling was watching the Arkansas Flordia game, I stayed up all night to watch it, and thought we were going to have another big come back win, but we had that pick, I had a stomach pain for about an hour after that! MJ had a lot of great plays though, so I can't dwell on the bad.
Hogville member since 2005.

Theolesnort

Well as much as I am a true hog fan I am also a glutton for punishment. ::)
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

CorningHog

I would rather root for those Hogs any day!  I will go to the games no matter what happens this year.  I stay for the whole game and do not leave early..... well except for LSU last year.  That one got out of hand quick and I left with 6:00 left in the 4th qtr.  I had seen enough of that one.

How bout those Lee Corso's or the punk from Nebraska?  None of the media guys give much thinking to Arkansas and when they do pick us to upset someone, we disappoint like last year.

We need to win a few of these hyped games.  Something to kickstart the bandwagon for these wishywashy types.  I can't stand how they always go for the obvious teams and traditions and never seem to know much beyond what they read in the papers.

Do some homework for crying out loud?

Anyone going to the summer night workouts at the practice field?

Hope the players are working hard.... it looks like they are on TV each night on KNWA news.

GO HOGS!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"