Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ok, I am as big a Ric Flair fan as the next guy, but

Started by BigSexyHog, April 22, 2008, 07:10:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

the Whoooo cheer that the New Orleans Hornets do after every made basket is really getting old.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Wild Bill Hog

Spider-Pig

Hogs_fan_for_life

he is 59, turned back in late Feb early March. Plus they used to be the Charlotte Hornets, maybe they fans think they are there???

Dwight_K_Shrute

He could still slap a Figure 4 leg lock on you and break your leg.  Just remember to be the man you got to beat the man Brotha! Whoooooooo.

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

bsking

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on April 22, 2008, 10:59:56 pm
He could still slap a Figure 4 leg lock on you and break your leg.  Just remember to be the man you got to beat the man Brotha! Whoooooooo.

yeah but only if the cameras were rolling and i got paid to let him.

hogansas

I'm sorry, but Flair never gets old, no matter what his age is.  Heck, sometimes I Youtube him just to listen to his trash talk. 
"You can't trust every quote you read on the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: hogansas on April 23, 2008, 12:04:30 pm
I'm sorry, but Flair never gets old, no matter what his age is.  Heck, sometimes I Youtube him just to listen to his trash talk. 

No one in the business does it any better.

Also one of my all time favorite quotes "and whether you like it or not, learn to love it, 'cause it's the best thing going today!"
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: hogansas on April 23, 2008, 12:04:30 pm

Agreed.  I was looking for youtube clips last night and was just rolling.  That guy could work it long before this WWE crap.  Those old clips from GA Championship Wrestling, NWA, etc are priceless.  I used to love watching the WTBS studio shows in the early days of cable.  He could really help put guys over.  I just hate seeing how bloated he looks right now.  I don't know if it's roids, hgh or what but he doesn't look right.  The original 4 horsemen were bad a$$es and even though it is fake, I truly believed they could kick anyone's a$$.

Sorry I know it's OT, but hate what it has become under Vince.  Just give me some Gordon Solie dammit.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

3kgthog

Which is more annoying, that wooooooo or the stupid yelp that is done by the students while calling the Hogs?

BubbaHog4

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: 3kgthog on April 23, 2008, 04:17:26 pm
Which is more annoying, that wooooooo or the stupid yelp that is done by the students while calling the Hogs?

that stupid yelp....sounds like a bunch of coyotes