Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question

Started by Hoggy1, April 16, 2008, 05:13:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggy1

does anyone have an opinion on to what James Anderson might be thinking?
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

Hogginitall

Quote from: GiveEmHellPel on April 16, 2008, 05:13:17 pm
does anyone have an opinion on to what James Anderson might be thinking?

Man, I'm hungry.  I want a cheeseburger, with fries!

Hoggy1

Quote from: Cooper on April 16, 2008, 05:14:16 pm
He likes cake.

I figured someone would post a "cute" comment, and I'm not surprised it's you......
You must be smokin somethin if you think I ain't smokin nothin

farmhawg

I just do not see him leaving to go anywhere other than the NBA. He would have to sit out a year and I do not see him giving up a year to sit.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Special Delivery Jones

Quote from: Cooper on April 16, 2008, 05:21:46 pm
Thanks.

It was dang hard to not post one to that question.

Pork Twain

April 16, 2008, 08:31:13 pm #5 Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 08:35:32 pm by BeoPig™
"I wonder if Beverly is really leaving Arkansas?"
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

HoopS

"I wonder if Coach Gundy wants the job?   He's a man.  He's 40."

hoopitup3

This is all I do. I go to class! I'm respectful to the media! I'M RESPECTFUL TO THE PUBLIC!

hview

He was interviewed earlier this afternoon and it was aired on the radio. He was watching his brother play AAU basketball. I got the impression from listening to his responses that he was staying put and weathering the coaching change.  You could tell from his comments that the coaching change bothered him, but he had decided to stay put. I would say he's not coming to Arkansas.

chiefsfan

"Man those AAU guys are really good."
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.