Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

looks like sean sutton wont be on the bread line anytime soon

Started by oldfart, April 08, 2008, 10:31:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

oldfart

big severance package, 2 + million even if he gets another job.....  not a bad parting gift!!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

This sorry sack basically just hit the daddy lottery.  He got his asst job and then the HC job soley based on who his daddy was.  He accomplished absolutely nothing as a head coach, and gets a buyout almost as good as Nolan's.  In fact his may be better because he collects his 2.7 mil even if he gets another job.  The settelment will not be reduced by any future employment.

I'm sick of these tools getting a job just because their dad fertilized their momma's egg.  These admins think that just because they have their father's DNA that they too will be great coaches.

I expect Pat Knight to be in the same situation in 2 years. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

jbcarol

He did step out of his father's shadow just far enough to almost get Kentucky the death penalty about 20 years ago.  Of course he was happily playing at Oklahoma State in the Tourney in short order.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hawgtime

Quote from: oldfart on April 08, 2008, 10:31:35 pm
big severance package, 2 + million even if he gets another job.....  not a bad parting gift!!!

that's a please go away gift if i ever saw one.

parrishw

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on April 08, 2008, 10:42:36 pm
This sorry sack basically just hit the daddy lottery.  He got his asst job and then the HC job soley based on who his daddy was.  He accomplished absolutely nothing as a head coach, and gets a buyout almost as good as Nolan's.  In fact his may be better because he collects his 2.7 mil even if he gets another job.  The settelment will not be reduced by any future employment.

I'm sick of these tools getting a job just because their dad fertilized their momma's egg.  These admins think that just because they have their father's DNA that they too will be great coaches.

I expect Pat Knight to be in the same situation in 2 years. 

Will it take two years?

chortle

I am going to go home and kick my Dad in his balls this weekend.

NuttinItUp

Why couldn't my dad have been someone famous? Worked for George W. too.