Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DREN

Started by justin2000m80, February 01, 2008, 01:39:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

justin2000m80

Anyone else taken DREN?

I have been on it for 8 days so far.  I have used Hydroxycut Hardcore in the past and it worked.  It gave me the jitters and you could feel the burn and could tell it was working.  At Vitamin World it was $39.99 for 120 count.  You take 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon before your workout.  I hate choking down pills and hated taking 6 a day.  Anyways taking 6 a day would mean the 120 count bottle would last 20 days. 

Ok, I decided to try DREN because according to the directions it is only 1 pill a day and it is $29.99 for 30 pills.  So, over time that is cheaper than HydroxyCut Hardcore. 

DREN is made by MHP and is short for Drenbuterol.  One thing I know is that it does not give me the jitters at all like the HH.  It does suppress my appetite some but that did not kick in until 3 or 4 days of taking the stuff.  After 8 days nothing to right home about.  I will post again after 30 days and see if there is any weight or fat loss. 

justin2000m80

Ok directions say take one daily and do not exceed 1 capsule in 12 hours.  So I now I take one every twelve hours and can tell a difference.  I believe that makes them work optimally for me and I have been doing this for the last 7 days.  Taking them this way makes the same cost as Hydroxycut Hardcore over a 30 day period. 

HECK

Are you having any trouble sleeping? Has it suppressed your appetite?

justin2000m80

It does suppress my appetite a little bit but nothing substantial.  It will suppress it for 2-3 hours.  My last entry about taking two a day really helps.  I can feel it suppressing better that way.  I dont have any trouble sleeping at night.  I am not sure how much caffeine is in them but there is some.  I take in a bunch of caffeine in NO Xplode, which has about 100 mg per scoop.  If I take the NO too late I have trouble sleeping.  I take the Dren at about 6-7 in the morning and about 4-6 in the afternoon. 

Grag T

February 07, 2008, 12:00:33 pm #4 Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 04:45:46 pm by Grag T
Just the name "drenbuterol" gives it away as garbage.  The name is a spin off of a legitimate fat burning drug called clenbuterol (which you'll only get by prescription or the local "dealer")  The name DREN is a play on that, hoping for name recognition, nothing more.

Clenbuterol works.  Fitness competitors and pro bodybuilders take it by the truckload, and stack it with other drugs as well.  Not terribly safe in large doses, unfortunately.

An ECA stack (ephedra, caffeine, and aspirin) can give results comparable to clenbuterol, and no prescription needed.  Suggested ratio would be 25 mg. ephedra, 200 mg. caffeine, and 81 mg. aspirin (typical children's aspirin.)  Yes, you may feel jitters from this stack, that just goes with the territory of taking stimulants to burn fat.

On a sidenote, dren spelled backwards is NERD  ;D
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

HECK

Clenbuterol was an asthma medication if I remember correctly.

jkstock04

Quote from: HECK on February 07, 2008, 11:02:47 pm
Clenbuterol was an asthma medication if I remember correctly.
Thats correct.  And it will burn fat away like crazy. 
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

HECK

justin2000m80

OK, been about three weeks and have lost 7 pounds.  I have been doing cardio like crazy but have in the past and not lost it that quick.  So, I think they work. 

Hawgndaaz

sorry bout starting that other thread, greg T. I just bought this stuff last night. I haven't started it yet but should today.

on the box it says not to drink coffee, sodas, or any other caffeine related beverages. I can give up sodas, but coffee will be hard to kick.

jry04

Quote from: jkstock04 on February 08, 2008, 01:15:01 am
Thats correct.  And it will burn fat away like crazy. 
And is illegal without a prescription. It is a lot harder to find than many people think on the "streets."

Many claim to have it but it is really a lesser version of it. This goes for most of the other drugs such as masterdrol.

SILK PURSE

What type of doctor would one visit to get a prescription for clenbuterol? 

Is it a pill?

Is this the asthma med that swimmers take to increase performance?
On the dark days, I sit in a dimly lit alcove crushing up 250mg Nuvigil tablets and knitting tiny pink practice jerseys for Mr. Whiskers.  Then I think of the Herringboner Series--back to back fake punt calls in the 2008 Cotton Bowl.  Soon, shrill peals of laughter echo out the window and across the courtyard.

Abominable Hillbilly

The OTC "Arson" works well. 
"The old man was a good man he raised his children right, taught us how to work hard and showed us how to fight, told us about the good lord and how to use a gun, made me very proud of where it is that I came from"  ***BLACKBERRY SMOKE***

hawgsav1

Yeah, I thought clenbuterol was considered an illegal steroid without a prescription.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

SILK PURSE

Here is a little more on Clenbuterol:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clenbuterol

PM me if you find a doc willing to prescribe.
On the dark days, I sit in a dimly lit alcove crushing up 250mg Nuvigil tablets and knitting tiny pink practice jerseys for Mr. Whiskers.  Then I think of the Herringboner Series--back to back fake punt calls in the 2008 Cotton Bowl.  Soon, shrill peals of laughter echo out the window and across the courtyard.

ki285

I took dren for a month and wasnt very impressed.  It hardly supressed my appettite.  i wouldnt use it again