Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm not worried and its only logical

Started by Bohawg, January 20, 2008, 05:33:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bohawg

that the out of state kids that committed to the Hogs for the most part committed to Nuttless and the previous (worthless) staff.  Recruiting is an awful lot of personality and relationship building and Coach Petrino has no history with most of those kids.  I'm not gonna bash them for switching to Ole Piss or anywhere else.  They knew those coaches somewhat and the coaches were the main reason they committed.  I'm confident the Razorback staff will find suitable replacements but its gonna be real tough this late getting a lot of quality players.  I do think he will keep the instate kids that can play and pick up a few gems.  Next year look out!  We will see what a real coach with a well thought out plan and professionals working to achieve that plan can accomplish.  it will be awesome.  This year recruiting and I think the season will be a struggle.  ANything more than 6 wins will be spectacular.  Coach will get us where we all want to go, to the promised land of a BCS bowl but it will likely take a little while.  The ride should be FUN!  WPS!

Hog Waller

Thank goodness for a voice of reason.  So many posts today are all about gloom and doom.  Doesn't anyone think that Coach Petrino a) has a plan and b) is evaluating current commits to see if they really fit into the Hogs future system or he can recruit better?  To many posts about recruit x decommiting when in reality the only commitment was a verbal (that doesn't matter, especially as these impressionable kids make their visits).  Look at the other side of the coin where we have 3 & 4 stars coming to visit that we have never heard of.  There is a post today of some OL from FT. Worth, TX rated as a 4 or 5 star, depending on the source, coming to visit next week...he wasn't on any of our radars as possible recruits.