Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kentucky WR Aaron Boyd will visit Arkansas

Started by The Recruiting Guy, December 29, 2007, 01:00:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FayettenamVeteran

Thanks Richard for posting...it's about time you posted here again...your journalistic birthplace.  Keep em coming.

+10

AnthroHog

Well, I'm extremely pleased by Boyd's comments about not being affected by the negativity surrounding Petrino.  Also about how he became interested in Arkansas when Petrino was announced.  I wonder what other recruits we'll have coming in January that weren't on the radar a month ago.

Rooka

LOVE TO SEE YOU BACK MR. DAVENPORT!  PLEASE POST MORE!! and GREAT NEWS!

Hawgballz

Quote from: AnthroHog on December 29, 2007, 01:25:22 am
Well, I'm extremely pleased by Boyd's comments about not being affected by the negativity surrounding Petrino.  Also about how he became interested in Arkansas when Petrino was announced.  I wonder what other recruits we'll have coming in January that weren't on the radar a month ago.

Pedtrino recruited Boyd when he was at Louisville so that is a lot of what sparked his interest.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

jim hog

Petrino seems to leave a positive impact on the recruits he contacts. They seem to like him.

Killean

I wonder if it would be possible to get Dewayne Watts from Bearden here in the secondary.  He's got some character issues but he really does have a lot of talent.
Everyone is born with the right to exist. When you become a Nazi you give up that right.

booogaga

Quote from: Hawgballz on December 29, 2007, 10:12:02 am
Pedtrino recruited Boyd when he was at Louisville so that is a lot of what sparked his interest.
interesting
GO HOGS!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Great article. Will Jeff Little be getting a look from BP?