Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alex Legion---Kentucky

Started by Hogginitall, December 03, 2007, 11:57:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogginitall

I just read on the bottom of ESPN that Alex Legion is going to transfer from Kentucky.  Any chance he would think about us?

Amityvillehogger

prolly not since we have 3 guards coming in.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

PeytonManningSUCKS

December 04, 2007, 03:36:02 pm #2 Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 03:37:54 pm by RanSolo
I don't think we want him.  His mama seems kinda crazy. Called herself a prophet.
http://www.kentucky.com/158/story/189453.html
When asked about God's interest in her son, she quietly, almost as an aside, made a startling claim.

"Me being a prophet, he has truly ordered my son's steps," she said matter-of-factly.

Prophet? Did you say prophet? Like Isaiah and Ezekiel of the Old Testament?

"I'm a prophet," she said, "someone who can prophesize about your future and what's going on in your life."

Although she has more important concerns, especially now as an evangelist for a Lexington church, Legion volunteered a look into the basketball future that's sure to please the Wildcat faithful.

"The Lord has shown me: They're going to the Final Four," she said, before adding a qualifier, "providing they play together."

Was this a prophecy? A prediction? Merely wishful thinking?

"I have spoken these things into existence," she said. "It's not by accident that my son is here and now the Final Four is in Michigan."

VenturaHog

Q:Can the kid ball? A: Yes, the answer is yes. You don't know his mom, stop talking about her. If you do, you're no better than the Nuttzi's who waged a character assination campaign against Mitch Mustain's mom Beck. I've known some wacky pentecostal people in my time, they are all great people even if they are into some stuff I raise my eyebrows at.

LJHOG

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: VenturaHog on December 04, 2007, 07:08:52 pm
Q:Can the kid ball? A: Yes, the answer is yes. You don't know his mom, stop talking about her. If you do, you're no better than the Nuttzi's who waged a character assination campaign against Mitch Mustain's mom Beck. I've known some wacky pentecostal people in my time, they are all great people even if they are into some stuff I raise my eyebrows at.

The problem is that he seems to want more minutes, and we don't seem to have them to offer with Payne, Fortson, Beverley, Clarke and Welsh.

It's Joe Crawford all over again at Kentucky.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Beaverfever

You would think God would make up his mind about where he wants alex huh? (heavy sarcasm)

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: VenturaHog on December 04, 2007, 07:08:52 pm
sorry.   That was the article that came up when I googled him.  All I said is she "seems kinda crazy", the rest was quoted from the story.