Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tubby's Out; Let's Go Get Kiffin!

Started by hawgalujah, November 27, 2007, 08:49:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgalujah

Once a  :razorback:, Always a  :razorback:..Unless you're a Nutt!

Donny2665

The name of the link doesn't give me enough to believe it.
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

proffitthog

rzrbcks2120

The word "Blog" leads me to believe this is a fake. Hope I'm wrong (I want LK!!)

HotGrits

Not enough to concern me...if we get him I think it's great if we don't I still feel like we are going to get a solid coach....this is Long's shot to really start off with a bang and I think he'll come through.
I\'m just a clever visual metaphor that personafies the concept of abstract thought.

hogmafia

rljjr

It's from the Birmingham News folks. Not saying their reporters are right, but I tend to think it's pretty accurate.

jofox227

never in 1000 years would mike leach be hired!  next

nahnahrenee

The biggest problem with Kiffin is he has 5 more games to play.  We've got recruiting to do.....
:razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback::razorback:

deucea729

Quote from: hogmafia on November 27, 2007, 09:01:43 pm
Its looking like MIKE LEACH

aka Hootie with a passing game instead of a running game.

No thanks.

OrvilleRedenporker

TT has wanted this job for ten years.  Lets wait until we have more facts.

JoyDivision

Smokehouse

You know who else agreed on an extension "in principle?" Billy Gillispie with A&M.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

raydaddy

Semper Hogelis

No Leach, Please god no Tommy The Tool.
I need a monkey, a football and a bucket of grease. HY coaching search 2019....

Bubba's Bruisers

Give me a break.  Even if it's true, it's only in principle, which means nothing.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Go stAte

Quote from: Smokehouse on November 27, 2007, 09:08:26 pm
You know who else agreed on an extension "in principle?" Billy Gillispie with A&M.

are you making this parallel because everyone thought gillespie was coming here and never intended to?

Smokehouse

Quote from: Go stAte on November 27, 2007, 09:12:07 pm
are you making this parallel because everyone thought gillespie was coming here and never intended to?

I'm making the parallel because he agreed to an extension "in principle" and is now at Kentucky. "In principle" doesn't mean he's off the table, it just means if he doesn't come here he's sitting pretty at Auburn.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Hog_Wild_104

rzrbcks2120

There is nothing about it on the website but that is because it is breaking news. The breaking news goes in the breaking news blog (which is where the link takes you).

NEAHawgfan

Why the all the man crushes on Tubby? Did everybody happen to see the last two games he coached against us? Forgive me if I'm not overly impressed.

Wild Hog

window dressing, nothing's settled yet. Trust me, he's still a very viable candidate.

Mr. Hog

as many times as I heard Saban assure everyone he was NOT GOING TO ALABAMA, Hah, I don't pay attention to any of this Sh%367@&&@%4  I read !

Do You ?
Go Hogs Go!

Highway Hog Sign

Here's a link to the front page of the paper:

http://www.al.com/birminghamnews/

IMO, Kiffin is a slightly better hire than Tubberville.  However, they're like 1 and 1a in my mind.  Either one would be a major victory.
The best Razorback recruiting breakdown on the Internet (and it's FREE): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xx_dGJc2FHXQHuqZDtmA_OQ4LbZBnXAwmNcPzRErpPU/edit?usp=sharing

Razorback7

Tommy Tuberville agreed in principle 

key words.  Means nothing yet so TT is still in the mix.

If (big if I know) its Kiffin, how would it work with the remaining 5 games he has in Oakland?