Previous topic - Next topic

dhornjr1

dhornjr1

dhornjr1

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

babywhiz

Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

dhornjr1

Quote from: babywhiz on November 25, 2007, 07:40:27 pm
what is it with only using IE? *sigh*

It's telling you that it will only play in Internet Explorer?

GWFan

He says we're 4th in the nation against the sack.

That's cause we're 112th in passing.  No need to sack the QB if he has already handed it off.....duh!

dhornjr1

Quote from: GWFan on November 25, 2007, 07:49:28 pm

That's cause we're 112th in passing.  No need to sack the QB if he has already handed it off.....duh!

Exactly.

babywhiz

Quote from: dhornjr1 on November 25, 2007, 07:42:09 pm
It's telling you that it will only play in Internet Explorer?
Na, I found the right plugin....thx
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

alohawg

Again, the whole season pivoted on the status of Monk. :puke:
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

1BadHogDad

He remembers the good ol days when expectations were low,  Georgia and Florida were never thoughts of winning.
He loves playing the Marcus Monk injury card, I get sick of hearing it.   

dhornjr1

dhornjr1

dhornjr1

Quote from: 1BadHogDad on November 25, 2007, 08:02:59 pm
He remembers the good ol days when expectations were low,  Georgia and Florida were never thoughts of winning.
He loves playing the Marcus Monk injury card, I get sick of hearing it.  

Last year it was the Peyton Hillis injury.

It will always be something.

RazorNick

I guess we should lower our expectations. We only wanted to beat the SMU'S, not the Floridas or Georgias.

dhornjr1

November 25, 2007, 08:16:28 pm #16 Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 08:20:16 pm by dhornjr1
Quote from: Hog-fan-in-mizzou on November 25, 2007, 08:14:17 pm
I guess we should lower our expectations. We only wanted to beat the SMU'S, not the Floridas or Georgias.

Well, you know we're only eighth in the SEC in "puhtenchul".

Honey

He's giving tons of excuses about how the fans EXPECT him to beat Florida and Georgia...

We couldn't beat them if they spotted us 40 points and called it 3rd quarter as long as Nutt was coaching

BigoBoys

dhornjr1

dhornjr1

Quote from: Honey on November 25, 2007, 08:22:28 pm
He's giving tons of excuses about how the fans EXPECT him to beat Florida and Georgia...

We couldn't beat them if they spotted us 40 points and called it 3rd quarter as long as Nutt was coaching

Nutt could out-text Urban Meyer or Mark Richt any day, though.

wooo

he sure is happy

that is a bad sign for the program

dhornjr1

Quote from: wooo on November 25, 2007, 08:40:15 pm
he sure is happy

that is a bad sign for the program

Maybe he's happy because Dean Weber passed him some Bennies before he went out for the PC.

Blue35

He certainly has a long line of bull and has obviously practiced his presentation.  It is more like a sales pitch than anything else.  Nothing that you can hang your hat on, just a bunch of rambling nonsense. He is trying to sell everyone on how good he is and has been and why he should stay here forever.  I am not buying one bit of it.  We need fresh blood now.

dhornjr1

Quote from: Blue35 on November 25, 2007, 08:46:23 pm
He certainly has a long line of bull and has obviously practiced his presentation.  It is more like a sales pitch than anything else.  Nothing that you can hang your hat on, just a bunch of rambling nonsense. He is trying to sell everyone on how good he is and has been and why he should stay here forever.  I am not buying one bit of it.  We need fresh blood now.

I've always said that when I'm ready to sell my car, Houston Nutt is the guy I want selling it for me.

AirForceHog

I just wasted a lot my time watching that entire presser. Doesn't seem to sure he's staying to me.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

babywhiz

Was he sitting on his hands, to keep from making excessive hand movement? Just wonderin.

42toddler

OK, 16:28 into before the question comes.  I have two observations.  First, if you are Jeff Long how mad would you be that this guy just went public with Frank's and John White's support while you were still in LA visiting relatives?  It is completely disrespectful of the chain of command.  Second, he made it clear he is shopping the market.  The Hill evaluates and he and his staff have to evaluate every year, was the premise of his argument which is a pretty public summary for nothing is set yet and he is still shopping his offers.  If he really wanted U of A to still be in the cards, then he might want to avoid upsetting Long.

yes, I am reaching but I need hope for tomorrow.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: GWFan on November 25, 2007, 07:49:28 pm

Nutt is a GENIUS at contorting stats to fit his fairy tale.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

johnsonswitch

Can anyone post this to youtube, or another site?
Can't view on a mac.

thanks

dhornjr1

Quote from: johnsonswitch on November 25, 2007, 10:27:58 pm
Can anyone post this to youtube, or another site?
Can't view on a mac.

thanks

Maybe someone with more technical knowhow than I possess can do that for you.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: dhornjr1 on November 25, 2007, 07:21:37 pm
http://www.5newsonline.com/Global/story.asp?S=7406511

Thanks for the link.

That is the weirdest human being I've ever seen on camera. 

I cannot WAIT until we have a REAL coach to watch and listen to.  We will finally have a legit football team in Arkansas.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Good Lord, I couldn't even finish watching it.  Seriously, this man has mental problems.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

dhornjr1

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 25, 2007, 11:16:40 pm
Thanks for the link.

That is the weirdest human being I've ever seen on camera. 

I cannot WAIT until we have a REAL coach to watch and listen to.  We will finally have a legit football team in Arkansas.

I'm just afraid that it will be later rather than sooner. If he's back next year, I'm done with them.

dhornjr1

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 25, 2007, 11:25:56 pm
Good Lord, I couldn't even finish watching it.  Seriously, this man has mental problems.

I always feel semi-dirty after watching and listening to Nutt's "dribble".

Quote from: dhornjr1 on November 25, 2007, 11:38:19 pm
I always feel semi-dirty after watching and listening to Nutt's "dribble".

LOL, Hugger-speak!!!

cj_sez

Geez, after watching that, I felt the need for a shower or a beer. Had the first, working on the second.  For Hog's sake, please fire that man. Please!!!!!!!!!!

dhornjr1

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on November 25, 2007, 11:45:26 pm
LOL, Hugger-speak!!!

I'm getting good at it. I'm trying to use "your" instead of "you're" and "their" instead of "they're".

dhornjr1