Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey Vince, wanna stick it to Hogan?

Started by hydrophonic, November 21, 2007, 09:31:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hydrophonic

I guess everybody knows that Hogan thought that beating Khali at WM23 would have recreated the magic from WM3.  And I guess that everybody know that Vince and Hogan have had a falling out.

Well, let's assume this is true:
Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Eudy#Plans_to_return_to_WWESid Eudy has stated in an August 4 interview with the Ottawa Sun, he wishes to make one last run in WWE. He claims his return would be "the biggest comeback in sports history".

Do it, Vince.  Sid v Khali at WM24.

Oh, sure, it might be the worst match of all time.  But I bet it would ruin Hogan's year.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

SiriusHog™

Quote from: hydrophonic on November 21, 2007, 09:31:30 am
I guess everybody knows that Hogan thought that beating Khali at WM23 would have recreated the magic from WM3.  And I guess that everybody know that Vince and Hogan have had a falling out.

Well, let's assume this is true:
Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Eudy#Plans_to_return_to_WWESid Eudy has stated in an August 4 interview with the Ottawa Sun, he wishes to make one last run in WWE. He claims his return would be "the biggest comeback in sports history".

Do it, Vince.  Sid v Khali at WM24.

Oh, sure, it might be the worst match of all time.  But I bet it would ruin Hogan's year.

oh god... it'll end up with Big Slow and Kane as well making it a fatal four way... that would be horrendous..

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: hydrophonic on November 21, 2007, 09:31:30 amOh, sure, it might be the worst match of all time.

I'll do you one worse:

Ultimate Warrior vs Khali. 

David Flair as special guest ref.

SwinerBock

SiriusHog™

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 22, 2007, 03:49:17 am
Quote from: hydrophonic on November 21, 2007, 09:31:30 amOh, sure, it might be the worst match of all time.

I'll do you one worse:

+1

hydrophonic

Quote from: SiriusHog™ on November 22, 2007, 08:38:36 am
I'll do you one worse:

+1

And another, this one UI's 1000th.
"The future sucks." "Change it."