• 26,949 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:FootballBasketball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON!Ugly Uncle Show
 Two Cents Radio 
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hawgsports.com...  (Read 3513 times)

JoyDivision

• Senior
  • Love will tear us apart.
hawgsports.com...
« on: November 20, 2007, 11:45:12 pm »

Ok we all know its a sunshine board, but after reading it tonight I am in shock at the intensity a persons love for nutt could be.  Someone posted an article talking about Nutt staying and the responses were "woooo pig sooie!!!!" "Nut for life!" Im not even exagerating!  Normally I would think such a response was sarcasm but when you trace the other posts by those posters they are conistently supporting this dipsh*t.

Guys, we beat the Mississippi schools and the sunbelt teams this year thats all, do you want to go brag to Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Florida, Alabama, and Tennesee about that?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 11:47:07 pm by JoyDivision »

PorkSoda

• Gold Hogvillian
  • chill'n like a villian
    • It's a Jeep thing...
Re: hawgsports.com...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 11:47:22 pm »

There must me something in the water at those boards.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.

bphi11ips

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • I need help with my footwork, too.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 11:52:54 pm »

Ever seen that scene at the end of "Blazing Saddles"?  It's not terribly difficult to create an illusion.

BTW - What was the final tally of the 40/29 poll?

Wayne Watson

• Denizen Reliquary Reviewer
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold Hogvillian
  • RESIDENT INSPECTOR
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 11:58:03 pm »

Ever seen that scene at the end of "Blazing Saddles"?  It's not terribly difficult to create an illusion.

BTW - What was the final tally of the 40/29 poll?

92%.................no with over 2,000 voters

xsilverchair14x

• Bench Warmer
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 07:26:52 am »

im sure they say the same thing about this board except its the intesity of hate for HDN.

The_Iceman

• Gold Hogvillian
  • The Plaque for Alternates is in the Ladies room.
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 08:58:02 am »

im sure they say the same thing about this board except its the intesity of hate for HDN.

there is more reason to be against nutt than for nutt.

Erockster20

• Senior
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 09:04:38 am »

What's funny is the boards could flip. We will be huggers of a new coach. And they will be so heartbroken over Nutt they will be haters of whoever comes in.

HogChampion

• Bench Warmer
  • It's coming...
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 09:06:16 am »

well at least we won't have to worry about hearing, "well at least nutt could've won that game."

davis01

• Senior
  • Hogville.net Rocks!
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 09:08:38 am »

They pay to love him over there.

PolishPigPower

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Viva Las Corndog!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 09:10:39 am »

What's funny is the boards could flip. We will be huggers of a new coach. And they will be so heartbroken over Nutt they will be haters of whoever comes in.

Not if the new coach is a fine Christian man who professes undying love to a helmet and promises to buy barbed wire to build a fence around our state... he won't actually have to DO that, mind you... just saying he's going to do it will appease those sheep.

lovemesomedale

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2007, 09:15:09 am »

Thats funny coming from this board who has banned many that didnt agree with the company line. lol

And if they don't love him, they are banned.

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 09:16:34 am »

Dat Tru!

BigDeal

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2007, 09:17:57 am »

Ok we all know its a sunshine board, but after reading it tonight I am in shock at the intensity a persons love for nutt could be.  Someone posted an article talking about Nutt staying and the responses were "woooo pig sooie!!!!" "Nut for life!" Im not even exagerating!  Normally I would think such a response was sarcasm but when you trace the other posts by those posters they are conistently supporting this dipsh*t.

Guys, we beat the Mississippi schools and the sunbelt teams this year thats all, do you want to go brag to Auburn, Georgia, LSU, Florida, Alabama, and Tennesee about that?

In full disclosure, we beat South Carolina too.

hogchic2001

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2007, 09:33:06 am »

In full disclosure, we beat South Carolina too.

That right there should be enough to keep Nutt <HEAVY SARCASM>

primetime21

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 09:34:25 am »

Nutt + Huggers = Jim Jones and People's Temple

OKhogfan1959

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 09:41:32 am »

That was my board until I found this bard. I didn't get along very well. Those people are not fans of Arkansas. They constantly say things like they want Nutt to go to a better school than Arkansas and make the darkside look bad. They were giddy about Nutt getting a job and making more money than at Arkansas. They bash the program as if it's nothing and Nutt is a savior.
They should not be allowed at Arkansas events. That board has a whole bunch of Teresa Pruitt types!!!! They are on here and run back and talk about the people on this board like we are scum.

They spew hate on Gus and Mitch and Beck and even threats. They will do anything for Nutt..They are on here and reading and will run back to Otis and Trey like little ****es that they are. You have some guys on there that are on the inside I think and very close to Nutt. I hope Long is smart enough to cut that board from Arkansas football. Trey and Otis are not friends of Arkansas Football and neither are these traitors on here proping up Nutt.

Hugger just to let you know how I feel..There is not a better school than Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care how the man does when he leaves..No amount of money will make you a good human.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 09:43:37 am by LawnHog48 »

Dr Swineglove

• Mein Athletic Director! I can walk!
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 09:46:39 am »

After the state hospital for the mentally ill closed, crazy Arkansans had to go somewhere.  Hogsports.com is as good a place as any for the loonies to have wound up.

Hawg_Heaven

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 09:56:25 am »

Dude, you beat me to it! lol

Hawg_Heaven

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 09:58:43 am »

That was my board until I found this bard. I didn't get along very well. Those people are not fans of Arkansas. They constantly say things like they want Nutt to go to a better school than Arkansas and make the darkside look bad. They were giddy about Nutt getting a job and making more money than at Arkansas. They bash the program as if it's nothing and Nutt is a savior.
They should not be allowed at Arkansas events. That board has a whole bunch of Teresa Pruitt types!!!! They are on here and run back and talk about the people on this board like we are scum.

They spew hate on Gus and Mitch and Beck and even threats. They will do anything for Nutt..They are on here and reading and will run back to Otis and Trey like little ****es that they are. You have some guys on there that are on the inside I think and very close to Nutt. I hope Long is smart enough to cut that board from Arkansas football. Trey and Otis are not friends of Arkansas Football and neither are these traitors on here proping up Nutt.

Hugger just to let you know how I feel..There is not a better school than Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care how the man does when he leaves..No amount of money will make you a good human.

Hopefully they will all follow Nutt when he goes. They should change the name of that board to Nuttsports.com.

Is Westhawg still over there claiming to know everything? I guessing Dottie comes by and makes his annual post of wisdom? lol

Dr Swineglove

• Mein Athletic Director! I can walk!
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 10:00:19 am »

Dude, you beat me to it! lol

If they pay to love Nutt, does that make them Johns?

lovethosehogs

• Senior
  • i wanted to be a cowboy!
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 11:04:29 am »

come on guys, he won seven game, and were going to a bowl game!  Much better than Ford. I love being competitive in the sec!  (sarcasm!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Partnered with USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties

Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.