Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 22, 2024, 10:18:17 pm

Nice showing, Piggies!!!

Started by JayhawkHog, November 16, 2007, 08:03:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JayhawkHog

Man!  SOOOOEEEEEEYYY!!!!!  That was uglier than a week-old sowbelly.   :puke:

Say, how come you guys didn't hire Self last spring?  You know and I know he was hankerin' to go down there and coach in Wal-Martville.  Instead, you picked Dana, and then (Bats in his) Belfry.  I'm sure Self woulda come runnin' if you'd a paid him $2 million, like you said you were a-goin' to.        ;D

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: JayhawkHog on November 16, 2007, 08:03:16 pm
Man!  SOOOOEEEEEEYYY!!!!!  That was uglier than a week-old sowbelly.   :puke:

Say, how come you guys didn't hire Self last spring?  You know and I know he was hankerin' to go down there and coach in Wal-Martville.  Instead, you picked Dana, and then (Bats in his) Belfry.  I'm sure Self woulda come runnin' if you'd a paid him $2 million, like you said you were a-goin' to.        ;D

Every English teacher in the state of Kansas needs to immediately submit a resignation!!!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

40MINSOFHELL

hmm you are stupid....kansas will never win a championship under self and he has all that talent

VenturaHog

Hope that makes you feel better, but at the end of the day, you still live in Kansas and have to root for the jayhawks, sucks to be you.

Hollywood_HOGan45

screw off

RypTyde

Why are "almost" and "should have" the most common references to jayhawks and championship?  Just a question.
Arkansas convert.  From Gator and Gamecock to hogwild.

pfrg999

wow what a pig brick ;)
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

slopinhogs

WE GOT THE GUY WE NEEDED. IT'S NOT HIS FAULT THEY CAN'T FIND THE NET AND DRIBBLE THE BALL WITHOUT LOSEING IT. i promise you he knows how to fix it.

i like his idea of takeing a man out and talking to him on the sideline during the process of a game. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

ttrk05

He got another tech tonight didn't he?

JayhawkHog

Quote from: VenturaHog on November 16, 2007, 08:29:15 pm
Hope that makes you feel better, but at the end of the day, you still live in Kansas and have to root for the jayhawks, sucks to be you.

Yeah, sucks to be us, with teams in the top 4 in the nation in basketball AND football.  No other school in the country even has teams in the top 20 in both sports, let alone the top 4.   

hawgsav1

let's just hope Mangino doesn't sit down...otherwise he'll probably crush half of the team to death.  Oh...and don't give the Kansas basketball team any small items...they're already a choking hazard as it is...
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

JayhawkHog

Quote from: pfrg999 on November 16, 2007, 08:45:31 pm

wow what a pig brick ;)

You're right; I am being a pig brick.  Just like you guys were being so conceited last spring, when you were bragging to high hog heaven about how you were going to steal Self for your program--because, after all, why would he want to coach at a rinky-dink place like Kansas?

And the upshot of it all?  HE DIDN'T EVEN RETURN YOUR PHONE CALL!!!!!!  Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

So now I've developed a special antipathy toward all things Razorback.  I actively root for your continued mediocrity.  And so far, you're starting the season in flying colors!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: JayhawkHog on November 16, 2007, 09:41:51 pm
Quote from: pfrg999 on November 16, 2007, 08:45:31 pm

wow what a pig brick ;)

You're right; I am being a pig brick.  Just like you guys were being so conceited last spring, when you were bragging to high hog heaven about how you were going to steal Self for your program--because, after all, why would he want to coach at a rinky-dink place like Kansas?

And the upshot of it all?  HE DIDN'T EVEN RETURN YOUR PHONE CALL!!!!!!  Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

So now I've developed a special antipathy toward all things Razorback.  I actively root for your continued mediocrity.  And so far, you're starting the season in flying colors!

why would you still have your gina bruised over something that occurred 8 months ago?

besides that most hogfans thought we had billy gillispie, not self.

good thing you guys dont play oru this year

now you can procede to go screw yourself

Boarcephus

Let's see...Kansas has sucked at football since Dorothy was sucked up and had her ass dropped in the land of Oz and now you have one decent year in football and you're crowing??  Williams didn't stay there, neither will Self and you'll still live there.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

JayhawkHog

Quote from: hawgsav1 on November 16, 2007, 09:36:36 pm
let's just hope Mangino doesn't sit down...otherwise he'll probably crush half of the team to death.  Oh...and don't give the Kansas basketball team any small items...they're already a choking hazard as it is...

When Mangino tucks the bib under his chin, he doesn't stop at just a side of ribs--he goes whole hog and eats the, well, the whole hog. 

Come to think of it, better keep him away from Fayetteville--he might just devour the entire Razorback program! 

Seriously, we will be rooting for you guys to knock off LSU in the last game of the season. 

JayhawkHog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 16, 2007, 09:46:29 pm

why would you still have your gina bruised over something that occurred 8 months ago?

Crow will keep for eight months, so you should be prepared to eat some.  The talk on these boards was that you could have either Gillespie or Self for the picking, and arguments raged about which one you should condescend to make an offer to.  You guys were so full of yourselves that you deserve a little comeuppance.  I haven't visited the boards since then, but now I have to say that you remain the most delusional/hysterical (which are two sides of the same coin) fans on the Internet. 

Have a great year.   

jrparrish

Quote from: JayhawkHog on November 16, 2007, 09:34:25 pm

Yeah, sucks to be us, with teams in the top 4 in the nation in basketball AND football.  No other school in the country even has teams in the top 20 in both sports, let alone the top 4.   

Those rankings will be shortlived...go F yourself

40MINSOFHELL

ur football team is a joke...OU will crush them in the championship and ur fat coach will go the nearest buffet :D

pignatious

Ummm...you still live in Kansas. The armpit of North America.
Freedom is never free.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: JayhawkHog on November 16, 2007, 09:57:16 pm
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 16, 2007, 09:46:29 pm

Crow will keep for eight months, so you should be prepared to eat some.  The talk on these boards was that you could have either Gillespie or Self for the picking, and arguments raged about which one you should condescend to make an offer to.  You guys were so full of yourselves that you deserve a little comeuppance.  I haven't visited the boards since then, but now I have to say that you remain the most delusional/hysterical (which are two sides of the same coin) fans on the Internet. 

Have a great year.  

looks like you are the delusional one

about 90% of hog fan's were hyped for Gillispie, not self.

why would we want self anyway? Eventually we would want to make the Final Four again.

Let it go

watch out for those mighty ORU golden eagles.

The_Bionic_Pig

The last time we played Kansas was in Hawaii and we beat them 2yrs ago. 
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

cosmodrum

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 16, 2007, 08:37:45 pm

screw off

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Go away, batin'

TuckFexas

I guess Florida holding the NC in both football and basketball at the same time doesn't count?
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

Idahog

Quote from: TuckFexas on November 17, 2007, 07:43:07 am

I guess Florida holding the NC in both football and basketball at the same time doesn't count?

shhh!  He's from Kansas, the paper still hasn't been delivered by the Pony Express telling him this news yet!
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

MDH

Go cuddle up with your Billdo somewhere warm, keep those expectations high and don't sob too much when your football team fails to get a NC and returns to the cellar for the next 40 years.

Bill Self is a great coach, but he is a Schottenheimer when it comes to the NCAA tournament.  So if you are good with that, stick with it.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Table Rocker

you spent your friday evening going to a hogs message board to talk trash about a game that didn't even involve your team. excuse me when i say: you are a f***ing loser dude.

Pork Twain

I say give Pel a little time.  I gave Heath four years before I turned on him.  Not Pel's fault Stan could not recruit a PG in 5 years.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Michael_Porkleone

You're just bitter because you call Kansas home.   

Sow’sEar

November 17, 2007, 07:12:04 pm #28 Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 07:18:40 pm by Lulu Hog
Quote from: JayhawkHog on November 16, 2007, 09:48:52 pm

When Mangino tucks the bib under his chin, he doesn't stop at just a side of ribs--he goes whole hog and eats the, well, the whole hog. 

Come to think of it, better keep him away from Fayetteville--he might just devour the entire Razorback program! 

Seriously, we will be rooting for you guys to knock off LSU in the last game of the season. 
[/quote, just for that we are not going to beat them.

Sow’sEar

Oh yeah, well just for that we are not going to beat them for you!

1highhog

You want us to beat LSU because you know LSU would annilate any Big 12 team