Got to see the mustain documentary today at the little rock film festival.
Here's a few things l came away with fwiw:
1. Producer "took the high road"
2. Nolan did a great job as narrator
3. Mike lrwin contributed quite a bit of useful info
4. Musical score was well done
5. Producer asked hootie to be interviewed, but declined whe he found out NR was narrating
6. Malzahn did not return calls to producer when asked to be interviewed
7. Mustain didn't have anythibg good to say about mark sanchez
8. Bo mattingly very good interview
9. Clint stoerner - felt a little anti nutt tension
Good to see an objective film documenting this.