• 26,977 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:FootballBasketball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON!Ugly Uncle Show
 Two Cents Radio 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Could UCA be in the FBS in the future?  (Read 528 times)

Inhogswetrust

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Guessing is easier than actually trying!
Re: Could UCA be in the FBS in the future?
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2014, 06:21:18 pm »

Arkansas Tech is growing faster than any college in state, I believe they passed UCA and are closing in on ASU.

Thanks. I wasn't aware of them passing UCA in enrollment. Having lived and worked in Jonesboro at the time that UCA passed them I knew it was a sore spot for Jonesboro and ASU PTB's when that happened. I give them credit for doing things to correct it. If true about Tech I wonder if UCA will do the same.

ricepig

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
Re: Could UCA be in the FBS in the future?
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2014, 06:28:26 pm »

Thanks. I wasn't aware of them passing UCA in enrollment. Having lived and worked in Jonesboro at the time that UCA passed them I knew it was a sore spot for Jonesboro and ASU PTB's when that happened. I give them credit for doing things to correct it. If true about Tech I wonder if UCA will do the same.

UCA's drop in enrollment was planned, Lu had them spending money they didn't have to attract students. Everyone has slowed a little as the drop in first year money on the lottery scholarships has slowed enrollment down a little. I think the UofA is projecting a small increase, it won't hurt any to let the infrastructure catch up.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Partnered with USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties

Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.