End of Season
64 (37.6%)
Never "coach for life"
13 (7.6%)

Total Members Voted: 161

yraciv

expect a couple huggers to vote w/ me in this one

yraciv

"coach for life votes a moron or drunk and hit the wrong button" never seen so many new topics at a time

UhOhioHog

yraciv

Quote from: TexasHogfan on September 15, 2007, 09:53:09 pm
10 years ago!

He wasn't here 10 years ago.  I lost confidence in him 4 years ago.

pigfeet

End of the season .....again!

( have been hoping for it since the Las Vegas Bowl )

WBChogfan

I voted end of season, but that's more based on reality.  He won't be fired after this game.  There is an outside chance he could be fired at the end of the year.

yraciv

Who cares about reality? This is based on what you want.

hogfan98

Quote from: yraciv on September 15, 2007, 09:52:27 pm
"coach for life votes a moron or drunk and hit the wrong button" never seen so many new topics at a time

thats right.  anyone who disagrees with you is a moron or must be drunk.  while i don't think he should be coach for life, i don't think a 3 point loss on a last second play at alabama warrants an immediate firing.  and i would rather let the season play out before wanting him fired then.

yraciv

I understand the let the season end out votes, that was me before thise game.  There are 6 morons or drunk people on here though, maybe both.  GO Kentucky!

yraciv

How many people are drinking heavy tonight?  I've been, but still answered the question correctly.

Toad Suck Pork

Anybody watching tonight should now see what a fraud Dale and his posse are.  Alabama had real, competent, legitimate college football coaches.  What we had was a staff of clowns, and a bunch of college kids with enough pride and fight to almost win despite their poor leadership from the coaching staff.

hilljack

If we fire him now, who will be the coach?  David Lee? This game was so bad, I have a rash now.  Either bad game or the wings I ate....I'm betting on the game.  At least my GameCocks won.....Go USC!

yraciv

September 15, 2007, 10:11:34 pm #12 Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 10:15:55 pm by yraciv
Quote from: hilljack on September 15, 2007, 10:10:40 pm
If we fire him now, who will be the coach?  David Lee? This game was so bad, I have a rash now.  Either bad game or the wings I ate....I'm betting on the game.  At least my GameCocks won.....Go USC!

Only positive from this game, I had the Hogs at +3.5.  I don't care who the coach is, but I think Lee would at least play Emert, his son in law.  He can't be any worse can he?

wawa111

They scored plenty of points on offense...you people crack me up!

Toad Suck Pork

Gotta keep him the full year, but Jan. 1 and his stuff should be in a UHaul headed somewhere else.

I hope Long saw the classy cheap shot with the helmet tonight.  I'm thinking Dale's days are numbered as head coach.

Pigmund Freud

WE have to get rid of this man or this is the best you will ever see. A real coach could've taken this team places.

yraciv

Quote from: wawa111 on September 15, 2007, 10:12:27 pm
They scored plenty of points on offense...you people crack me up!

Head Coach coaches defense and offense.  He also knows to run 45 seconds off the clock when up by 4 w/ 2 min left.

Dr Swineglove

Fire Nutt and take Herring with you!
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

paradigm

all i have got to say is which coach handled the end of the game better?????

yraciv

Quote from: paradigm on September 15, 2007, 10:18:07 pm
all i have got to say is which coach handled the end of the game better?????

um the one who is successful everywhere he goes, and wasn't 5-6 at Boise?

hogzz1

i really do feel sorry for people so simple minded and not very analytical.  People seem just not to understand that sometimes the coach aspect is overrated and players just got to execute and perform.  But I guess it seems reasonable for most to put blame towards the obvious person and forget about all the other actual events that occurred. 

yraciv

I'll admit calls were a little better tonight, but he still made bad calls down the stretch.  He also can't develop a passing game and Herring is awful too.

paradigm

When a team is unprepared and some players under-devloped with a questionable 2-minute offense I tend to blame the person paid to do those things (the Head coach).