Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4* CB

Started by Oregan hog, June 29, 2007, 11:41:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

501Ben

I have heard he is over rated, but that is just what I have read on the rival forums.

jpenrod1

he looks kind of slow to me, but with all of the SEC offers i have to believe he is good.

The_Bionic_Pig

June 29, 2007, 04:48:23 pm #3 Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:50:16 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Let me attempt to explain his allure to the major programs....yes he run's in the 4.5 range but what the coaches see is the burst of acceleration.  Darren McFadden is faster than Reggie Fish but the first 20 yds he can't touch him.   That is the type of explosion this kid has on a 6'0 190lbs frame. 

He is one of the best players to ever come out of Clarkesdale High School in Mississippi.    His dominance is based on North/South acceleration (closing speed) with a near 40" vertical.  Note his shuttle time in camps are in the 4.03 range (that is scary fast). If you consider DMAC had a 4.7 shuttle time at the Atlanta Nike Camp his Senior year.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

ListenHereMister

So, do you think we have a chance?

jpenrod1

does anybody know what felix, shuttle time is? he always seemed quicker than D-Mac.

Poker_hog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on June 29, 2007, 04:48:23 pm

Note his shuttle time in camps are in the 4.03 range (that is scary fast). If you consider DMAC had a 4.7 shuttle time at the Atlanta Nike Camp his Senior year.

Sam McGuffie's shuttle time is listed at 3.83
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

dasheets12

Quote from: Poker_hog on June 29, 2007, 05:04:14 pm
Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on June 29, 2007, 04:48:23 pm

Note his shuttle time in camps are in the 4.03 range (that is scary fast). If you consider DMAC had a 4.7 shuttle time at the Atlanta Nike Camp his Senior year.

Sam McGuffie's shuttle time is listed at 3.83

GEEZ

hogfantastic

DMAC couldn't get any traction, thus the slow 4.7 shuttle time. Hell, Hezekiah Smith ran 4.5 shuttles. Sub 4 sec shuttle is sick tho.

jackflash

All I know is this recruiting season cornerbacks, are a real need, maybe as many as four or five, I think this is the number one area of need